20

_________________________

♬○♩●♪♩  ♩♪●♩○♬☆
__________________________

Classes were canceled and students went about their business happily. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Today was a makeup/free day for the students to play catch up and relax before they had to return to normal classes the next day.

Y/n sat at her desk in an empty classroom mindlessly daydreaming and playing a game on her phone. Most students were out roaming, in the courtyard conversing, students tutoring other students, teachers tutoring students, some more were in the library, and every now and then a few kids would walk in and out the cafeteria. A slow relaxing day, one of the student bodies favorite days at that.

Y/n sat in the room clearing the level in her game, about to click on the next level when she heard a knock from her ear that wasn't occupied by one side of her headphones. She looked up to see someone's clenched fist ghosting the door, while they stood in the door way.

"May I come in, Ms.L/n?" Teasingly, Midoriya stood in the doorway of the class smiling at her, then looking around the classroom to see that she was the only one student present. Y/n rolled her eyes playfully.

"Hi Midoriya." She said bringing her attention back to her phone. The boy walks into the class away from the door, and walked up to a chair that was in front of the desk that Y/n was seated at, pulled it out, and sat backwards in it to face her.

"Why are you in here all alone?" Asking genuinely, while peeping over and looking into Y/n's phone to see what she was doing. "Besides looking all depressed."

"Nothing really. I'm just sitting in here." Answering his question, she continued to play her game payinh him little to no attention.

Midoriya hummed and looked around aimlessly. "You remember the other day when you told me you'd teach me the basics and stuff of piano?"

"Yeah why." Her main focus still on her game.

"I mean, I'm not doing anything, you're basically not doing anything, you mind teaching me now?"

"Now?" She repeated.

"Now. I mean it is a catch up day. Why not L/n? I'm assuming you don't have any assignments you need to do." Midoriya looked at her, and saw her eye brows furrow as she mumbled a "damn" under her breath before turning off her phone and looking up at the boy who sat in front of her.

"Yeah sure. Why not-" before she could even finish her sentence she was pulled out of her chair.

"Alright then!" Midoriya said while he dragged Y/n out of the classroom and into the hall.