28

_________________________

♬○♩●♪♩  ♩♪●♩○♬☆
__________________________

Y/n stood in her dorm in her black satin dress fixing her shoes with all of her friends standing around her raving loudly.

"Now I feel like it's too much.." Y/n stated insecurely. She tugged the dress down to show less of her thigh that was showing through the slit.

"No Y/n. You look great L/n. It's perfect." Jirou comments.

"I know! You look better than amazing
L/n!" Mina Shouts. Momo fixing the stubborn girls dress back to way it was originally.

"Hm..." said Y/n.

"If it counts, I think you look good too,
L/n!" Uraraka commented as well. She had tagged along with Jirou since she had apparently said she had nothing better to do. "Wait where are you going again L/n?"

"She's going to a music gala." Jirou answered.

The girls continued talking, and Y/n turned them out to pout, and criticize herself in what she was wearing some more.

Tsuyu interrupts "Why are you so worried about what you're wearing L/n? You're going to a formal event."

"Yeah but I don't want to be too dressed up, you know? Instrumentalist are judgmental." Pressing her hands up along her neck and inspecting the necklace that she had been messing with around her neck. She wore a beautiful studded necklace with a matching studded bracelet and earrings. Y/n's nails were done and she did her makeup. She did her eyeliner, lipliner, mascara, and other minor makeup touches.

"If they make comments, it just means they're jealous." Mina says with attitude slapping Y/n's butt, making her jump in surprise, her yelling and turning to look behind her.

"So what will you all be doing at this Gala." Queried Ochaco while she plotting down on the girls bed comfortably as if she was making herself at home.

"Well.." she started "It's really just a social gathering where a lot of people who are interested in music, come together, converse, listen to music, and all of that."

Y/n walked away from her mirror and grabbed the black purse that sat on the bed next to the brunette girl, gathering all of her purse necessities and putting them into the bag.

The sun had set once more, and her room was still being illuminated by the operating lights in her room. The few stars that were visible in the newly navy blue cloudy sky.