Closing Ceremony

It was the next day after the finals, time for the Closing Ceremony.

"As the Hoenn League Ever Grand Championship now draw to a close, I can't remember a competition with more nonstop thrilling battle action!" The announcer said.

Mr. Goodshow handed the 1st place trophy to Cora. Then she turns to the crowd and waves to them. Kilala was by her side.

"Let's give a big hand to our winner, Cora Joy from Viridian City of the Kanto Region!"

The crowd cheered loudly for their new champion.

Cora received the 1st place trophy for winning the tournament. Tyson earned the silver medal for second place and Ash won the bronze for third place. Morrison and the others who didn't win earned a Pokémon league badge. The Pokémon league badge was colored red and blue (dedicated to Groudon and Kyogre) and it was in an emerald-green cloth. After a last round of clapping and cheering, the stadium flame went out and the Ever Grande Conference was officially over.

=========

After that, Tyson and Morrison were saying goodbye to the gang.

"So what are you two going to be doing?" Ash asked.

"Well I decided to do some more training with my Pokémon. I'm still not strong enough. I hope to beat you next time we meet, Ash." Morrison replied.

"I can't wait." Ash said, smiling.

"What about you, Tyson?" Alain asked.

"The same as Morrison. I hope to win the league next year so that I can challenge the Elite Four." Tyson replied.

"That's quite a goal in mind." Brock commented.

"It is. But I'm going to work hard towards it." Tyson stated.

"That's great, Tyson." Cora said.

"Let's meet again soon." Morrison requested.

"Don't worry, we will." May promised.

"Yeah." Max agreed.

========

Soon enough, Tyson and Morrison left on their journeys. Cora invited the others to come with her to the Kanto Region. She knew that her mom, Prof. Oak and Tracey were planning a party for her and Ash. And so, Cora and the gang boarded a ferry that would take them all to Pallet Town. Cora's journey in the Hoenn was now over.

========

Pokémon Caught:

Cora: Mighyena (Lela)(F), Swampert (Finn)(M), Shiny Blaziken (Enya)(F), Swellow (Percy)(M), Sceptile (Koba)(M), Linoone (Ziggy)(M), Beautifly (Caria)(F), Gallade (Lancelot)(M), Shiny Milotic (Salila)(F), Crawdaunt (Sebastian)(M), Manteon (Calypso)(F), Sireneon (Ariel)(F), Eelectreon (Nautica)(F), Aggron (Velda)(F), Sableye (Gemini)(M), Shiny Flygon (Libelle)(F), Shiny Manectric (Tazer)(M), Shiny Salamence (Cadmus)(M), Torkoal (Shula)(F), Mawile (Eris)(F), Grumpig (Circe)(F), Gorebyss (Juvia)(F), Armaldo (Brynjar)(M), Cradily (Liana)(F), Roaring Moon (Zira)(F)

Alain: Mightyena (M), Sceptile (M), Swellow (M), Linoone (M), Breloom (M), Sharpedo (M), Lureon (M), Manteon (M), Eelectreon (M), Aggron (M), Ninjask (M), Shiftry (M), Dusclops (M), Blaziken (M), Manectric (M), Camerupt (M), Torkoal (M), Huntail (M), Armaldo (M), Roaring Moon (M)

Mairin: Beautifly (Choko)(F), Gardevoir (Madoka)(F), Milotic (Irvine)(F), Sireneon (Amaya)(F), Tropius (Masaki)(M), Shiny Plusle (Mikan)(F), Shiny Minun (Mint)(M), Illumise (Haylen)(F), Volbeat (Kyran)(M), Spinda (Spiny)(M), Castform (Atmos)(F)