Mauville Contest

Cora and her friends have finally arrived in Mauville City. When they arrived, Cora and May heard that there's a contest in Mauville City. The two were excited about this contest. So they went to sign up right away. However, there was only one spot left. May decided that Cora should have it. May believed that she and her other Pokémon needed more training before they do another contest. Cora respected her decision and promised that she'll try and win the contest for her.

Cora brought Sapphire, her shiny Diancie (she has sapphire diamonds, not pink), to be in the contest. May and Max were surprised to see that Cora had such a Pokémon. Sapphire was excited to be in a contest.

"Sapphire, are you ready to train?" Cora asked.

"(Yeah!)" Sapphire smiled.

{A/N: I decided that Sapphire is capable of telepathy. It seemed like a cool idea}

===========================

While Brock, Max, Alain and Ash went to get some supplies, May and Mairin decided to do some shopping as Cora and Sapphire were practicing for the contest. Later that day, May and Mairin showed up with two new Pokémon: A Plusle and Minun. Mairin had a shiny pair which she didn't mind. They said that they found the two pairs when Chespie and Jevin saw them trying to eat their snacks. May found them adorable and decided to catch them. Mairin liked the shiny pair because of their colors. She named the orange colored one 'Mikan' and the mint colored one 'Mint'. So the two girls were very happy with their new Pokémon.

=========================

A week later, the contest had begun. Vivian introduced Contesta, Mr. Suziko and Mauville City's Nurse Naomi Joy, and then showed the ribbon. The Mauville Ribbon was yellow with orange stripes, and it had an electric bolt shaped pin in the middle. Robert hadn't shown up at the contest, but Drew came. Cora knew that she'll probably face him in the finals though.

Right now, Drew had finished his performance with his Roselia. Cora was going to be right after him.

=======================

Cora had now stepped onto the stage.

"Now here comes entry number 50! You all probably know her as the winner of the Rustboro City and the Slateport City Contest, Cora Joy!" Vivian announced.

The crowd cheered at the mention of her name.

"Show time, Sapphire!" Cora released her Jewel Pokémon.

"(Hello!)" Sapphire the Shiny Jewel Pokémon appeared on the stage.

The crowd gasped in amazement at the Pokémon on the stage.

"Would you look at that, ladies and gentlemen! It's a shiny Diancie! A legendary Pokémon of the Kalos Region!"

"Diamond Storm!" Sapphire brought her hands closer to her head and a blue energy formed between her hands. The energy converted into blue diamonds as she took her hands away. The jewels fell into the audiences' hands and gasped at the blue jewels, but soon broke into sparkles. They awed at the beauty of the jewels.

"What a beautiful storm of diamonds! The crowd seems to be dazzled by these beautiful gems!" Vivian announced.

"Finish it with Power Gem!" Sapphire's jewel on her head glowed blue and she fired a pale blue beam of energy with a bright white energy around it. The light bounced off the jewels which broke them into more sparkles that rained down on the stage.

"Magnificent! Diancie has shown us the beauty and shine of her power! It's like a rain of stars falling onto the stage!"

The crowd cheered in amazement.

[4] The Daughter of Nurse Joy: Hoenn Adventureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें