Devon Corporations

After defeating Roxanne, the Rustboro gym leader, Cora and the gang were relaxing at the Pokémon Center. The gang was talking to Prof. Oak at the moment.

"[So you've won your second gym badge, huh Cora?]" Prof. Oak asked.

"Yeah, Roxanne was a bit of a tough one to beat." Cora admitted.

"[I'm pretty sure that you'll be able to handle the next one.]" Prof. Oak encouraged her.

"Thanks, Professor." Cora smiled.

"[Good luck at your next gym. Bye!]" Prof. Oak waved to her before the screen went black.

========================

The group was having lunch. Alain was explaining about Mega Evolution to May and Max. May talked about the starter she chose which was a Torchic and how she tried to catch an Azurill. They also talk about the new forms of Eevee they discovered back in the Johto Region. 

"Wow, I never knew Mega Evolution was so powerful." Max commented.

"Well I like the dual type Eevees. Some of them look so cute." May commented.

"I would like to get a Tricereon. But I know that I have to find an Eevee first." Brock stated.

"Alain and I have a lot of Eevee's. We wish to give to them to close friends and gym leaders that we've met. Would you like to adopt one, Brock?" Cora offered.

Alain and Cora actually gave one to Roxanne who was happy to receive the Evolution Pokémon. She too wanted a Tricereon as well.

"Sure, that would be great." Brock accepted.

"Cora Joy, Brock Harrison, May and Max Maple, Alain and Mairin Sycamore and Ash Ketchum, please come to the front desk to pick up your Pokémon." Nurse Laurel Joy announced.

The said trainers finished their meals, threw out their trash, and headed towards the front desk.

==================

When they picked up their Pokémon, they all decided to sit down and relax. Cora also gave an Eevee to Brock and told him hold to evolve Eevee into Tricereon. He was grateful towards Cora.

At the moment, Ash was staring at his first gym badge, "My first badge in the Hoenn Region." 

"That's so cool, Ash." Max beamed happily.

"Thanks, I can't wait for my next one," Ash then cupped his chin, "Where is the next gym anyway?"

"That would be Dewford Island, Ash." Cora replied.

"By the way, Brock, how long is it till the ferry to Dewford Island?" Mairin asked.

"We have two hours before the next ferry to Dewford Island anyway, and according to this guidebook, there's lots to do here that doesn't involve just shopping! So why don't we all just check on the city on our own and meet at the ferry?" Brock suggested, reading the guidebook.

"Mm hm! Okay!" May said happily as she read the guidebook.

"But-" Ash trailed off and sighed, "Alright I guess."

"Yeah! That sounds good- AH!" Max started before he yelped.

"Max, what's wrong?" Cora asked.

"Is everything okay over there?" May asked.

"Ah! Ha... Just fine! Everything's okay! And especially good with the PokéNav! Ah... Ha ha... Gotta go!" Max panicked as he started to leave, only for Alain to stop him in his tracks.