The Eevee Evolution Lab: Water Dual Types

A/N: Dual Type Eeveelutions were created by In-Progress (tumblr)

==================

Soon after the gang (Cora, Alain and Mairin) landed on Dewford Island, the gang decided to go do some fishing. As they fished, Mairin caught a Feebas, Alain caught a Sharpedo and Cora caught a Shiny Feebas and a Corphish.

"We got some good water Pokémon." Cora commented.

"Definitely. I've been meaning to catch a Sharpedo." Alain agreed.

"I can't wait until my Feebas evolves!" Mairin beamed.

Cora chuckled at Mairin's happy expression.

At that moment, she sensed someone nearby, a small group actually. Their auras didn't feel evil, but it felt curious and happy.

"Cora, what's wrong?" Alain asked.

"I sense some auras nearby." Cora replied.

"How about we check them out? Who knows? We might meet someone interesting." Mairin suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." Cora agreed.

"Okay." Alain agreed.

So the three packed their rods and followed Cora who led them to the source of the auras.

=============

When they got there, they saw a woman who was sitting near the water's edge. She seemed to be writing something down on a clipboard while throwing some Pokémon food to the three groups of different Pokémon.

"Wow, those must be water dual type Eeveelutions." Cora whispered.

"Yeah." Alain nodded.

"They look so cute and cool at the same time." Mairin whispered.

Suddenly Kilala walked towards the woman. The other water dual types soon noticed Kilala. 

"Oh, where did you come from?" The woman asked.

"Kilala!" Cora gasped.

Then Cora, Alain and Mairin came out of the bushes and the woman and the Eeveelutions turned to the gang.

"Oh, hello. Sorry for disturbing you." Cora apologized.

"It's okay. Does this Espeon belong to you?" The woman asked.

"Yes, Kilala is my friend." Cora replied as she picked up Kilala into her arms.

"I have to admit that she's unique and that she looks quite beautiful and powerful." The woman admitted.

"Thank you." Cora thanked her.

"Espe." Kilala smiled.

"By the way, I'm Maggie, I work at the Eevee Evolution Lab that's stationed here on Dewford Island." 'Maggie' introduced herself.

"I'm Cora Joy."

"Alain Sycamore."

"And I'm Mairin Sycamore."

"Pleasure to meet you all." Maggie greeted and then blinked, "Wait a minute, are you three friends with Miss Paityn who's stationed in the Johto Region?"

"Yeah, that us." Cora confirmed.

"Well I'm glad that you were there when those criminals showed up. You saved all of the Eevees and the other dual types. We're very thankful for that." Maggie said.

"We were glad to have helped." Cora smiled.

"By the way, are you studying the water dual-types here?" Alain asked.