The Legendary Temple

After she had won her fourth gym badge, Cora and her friends are now on their way to the next Pokémon contest in Fallarbor Town. On the way to Fallarbar Town, they were setting up camp for the night when they came across a pair of Illumise and Volbeat, which were both known as the Firefly Pokémon. Mairin and May wanted to get a closer look at them. So they followed them over to a lake where they saw a whole bunch flying around. It was a beautiful sight for the gang to see.

Then suddenly Team Rocket showed up and tried to steal the Illumise and Volbeat. Luckily, the gang came right on time when Team Rocket tried to get away with their crime. The gang freed Illumise and Volbeat and together they sent Team Rocket blasting off. The Pokémon were grateful to the gang. The bug Pokémon started their dance at once with their lights on.

At the end, May and Mairin caught an Illumise and Volbeat which made them very happy.

Also, on the way, Cora managed to catch a shiny Bagon who was causing a lot of trouble for many trainers whose Pokémon got injured because it kept on wanting to battle in order to evolve.

=========================

Today the gang (Cora, Alain and Mairin) had come to a village to rest. This village was one of those old-fashioned Japanese villages and it was peaceful. In the village was a temple called the Legendary Temple. It was called that because the villagers looked to the legendary Pokémon for protection and prosperity of their village, Rayquaza.

Cora was in deep thought of something. She knew that they would need Rayquaza's help to stop Groudon and Kyogre if they clashed and caused destruction upon the entire world.

"Is something wrong, Cora?" Alain asked, noticing her thinking expression.

"Actually Alain, I've been thinking." Cora replied.

"What about?" Alain asked.

"Well I can't stop thinking about Team Magma and Team Aqua." Cora admitted, "and I remember what Diane told us about Team Magma and their desire to obtain Groudon. And I know why Team Aqua wants to find Kyogre."

"I believe you're right, Cora." Alain agreed.

"If that's the case then what can we do?" Mairin questioned.

"I have come up with an idea." Cora said as she took out her Rotom phone.

It was a picture of a long green, red and yellow serpent like Pokémon.

[Rayquaza, the Sky-High Pokémon. A Pokémon that flies endlessly in the ozone layer. It is said it would descend to the ground if Kyogre and Groudon were to fight.]

"I think Rayquaza might be our only chance if Team Magma and Team Aqua succeed in obtaining Groudon and Kyogre." Cora stated.

"How can we get Rayquaza to help us?" Mairin asked.

"I know what to do." Cora said as she took out her gold locket and Mewtwo's master ball out from under her shirt. "Mewtwo and Ho-oh will help."

Alain and Mairin understood what Cora was going to do and left her to do whatever she needed to do.

=========================

Later that day Cora and Kilala went to the Legendary Temple alone. No one was at or inside the temple, so Cora could contact Ho-oh without anyone noticing. She held onto her gold locket and closed her eyes. Kilala watched in silence as Cora started to glow.

'Ho-Oh, are you there?' Cora called out.

'Cora, I'm here. What is the reason for reaching out to me?' Ho-oh responded.

'We have a problem here in the Hoenn region.' Cora stated.

'Please explain.' Ho-oh requested.

'Team Magma wishes to find Groudon and Team Aqua wishes to find Kyogre. Their goals will create an unbalance to the ecosystem, no matter what they think. I believe that Rayquaza might be our only hope if Team Magma and Aqua find Groudon and Kyogre. Do you know where Rayquaza can be found?' Cora asked.

'Rayquaza lives somewhere in outer space.' Ho-oh replied.

'Outer space, huh? Thanks, Ho-oh.' Cora thanked the Rainbow Pokémon.

'Be careful, Cora. From the sounds of those teams, they're very dangerous.' Ho-oh warned.

'I'll try.' Cora assured Ho-oh before finishing the conversation.

'Mewtwo, you out there?' Cora called out.

'I'm here.' Mewtwo called back.

'Thank goodness. Listen, I need a favor from you.' Cora requested.

'What is it?' Mewtwo asked.

Cora told Mewtwo all about what she had found out about Team Aqua and Magma, and then she told Mewtwo of her idea of having Rayquaza help them.

'Mewtwo if you can, I want you to fly into space and try and locate Rayquaza for me. And when you do find it, tell it about what Team Magma and Aqua are up to.' Cora requested.

'Leave it to me, Cora.' Mewtwo promised before he ended the call.

========================

Cora went back to Alain and Mairin and told them that Mewtwo was searching for Rayquaza.

"Let's hope that Mewtwo will be successful." Mairin prayed.

"Because Team Aqua and Magma are looking for Groudon and Kyogre, I fear what will happen to the Hoenn region or the whole world." Alain added.

The gang already understood that Team Aqua and Magma were bad news, but there was nothing they could do about them yet. All they could now was wait and hope that Mewtwo would find the legendary Pokémon, Rayquaza.

The next day, the gang continues onto Fallarbor Town where the next Pokémon Contest is.

====================

Pokémon Caught:

Cora: Mighyena (Lela)(F), Marshtomp (Finn)(M), Shiny Combusken (Enya)(F), Swellow (Percy)(M), Grovyle (Koba)(M), Linoone (Ziggy)(M), Beautifly (Caria)(F), Kirlia (Lancelot)(M), Shiny Feebas (Salila)(F), Corphish (Sebastian)(M), Manteon (Calypso)(F), Sireneon (Ariel)(F), Eelectreon (Nautica)(F), Aron (Iwa)(F), Sableye (Gemini)(M), Shiny Flygon (Libelle)(F), Shiny Electrike (Tazer)(M), Shiny Bagon (Cadmus)(M)

Alain: Mightyena (M), Grovyle (M), Swellow (M), Linoone (M), Shroomish (M), Sharpedo (M), Lureon (M), Manteon (M), Eelectreon (M), Aron (M), Nincada (M), Seedot (M), Duskull (M), Torchic (M), Electrike (M)

Mairin: Beautifly (Choko)(F), Kirlia (Madoka)(F), Feebas (Irvine)(F), Sireneon (Amaya)(F), Tropius (Masaki)(M), Shiny Plusle (Mikan)(F), Shiny Minun (Mint)(M), Illumise
(Haylen)(F),  Volbeat (Kyran)(M)