Dr. Proctor and the Fossil Pokémon

Today the gang had come to an island called Wales Island. Wales Island was crescent shaped and it was filled with forests for Pokémon to live in. Cora and May called Wales Island a great place for training their Pokémon. Once they docked onto Wales Island, May got out her Bulbasaur and Swablu at once; she wanted to train them today. Bulbasaur and Swablu had grown more a bit over the months and they learnt lots of new moves. Her Bulbasaur had learned a lot from Oren (Venusaur) which she was thankful towards Cora.

So while Cora, Alain, Ash and May were training their Pokémon, Brock, Mairin and Max were left alone to set up lunch. Max and Mairin went into the forest to collect firewood.

=============

A few minutes later, the others heard Max and Mairin's screams, and they ran over to see if they were okay. Max told them that they saw a Cradily.

"A Cradily?" Cora asked.

"Are you sure?" Alain asked.

"Positive." Mairin and Max confirmed.

"Chespin!" Chespie added.

"If you three saw a Cradily here, then how did it get here?" Alain pondered.

"Do you think it's possible that someone revived a Root fossil?" Cora questioned.

"That might be possible." Brock answered.

"How about we go look for it?" Cora suggested.

"Don't sound like a bad idea." Alain agreed.

Then they heard May's stomach grumble.

"Can we have lunch first?" May asked.

"I guess we could." Brock replied.

So the gang decided to have lunch before looking for Cradily.

============

After they finished lunch, the gang went off to find the Cradily that Max, Mairin, and Chespie saw. So far, they haven't had any luck finding it.

Suddenly they saw Cradily by some bushes.

"No way!" May gasped.

"This is impossible!" Brock gasped.

They were amazed to see a Cradily and they realized that Max and Mairin were telling the truth. Just then a pretty woman, wearing a lab coat, came up to Cradily. Cora remembered that her name is Annie Proctor.

"There you are Cradily," Annie said, "Come on, you need to come back to the lab now." She noticed the gang, "Hello there, what are you all doing here in the forest?"

Suddenly Brock's eyes turned heart shaped and was right in front of Annie and grabbed her hands in his.

"Well hello there, gorgeous. My name's Brock. You must have a beautiful name that matches your radiant beauty." He flirted.

Max grabbed Brock's ear and started pulling him away, "Well your name doesn't match up with your intelligence." He dragged the Kanto breeder away.

"OW! MY EAR!" Brock yelped.

Annie and the others sweat-dropped at the scene.

"So do you know this Cradily?" Cora asked, changing the subject.

"Why yes. My husband and I take care of all the fossil Pokémon here." Annie replied.

"Fossil Pokémon?" May questioned.

===========

The woman led the gang to the lab, when they met a man who introduced himself as Professor Proctor and that Annie is his wife, much to Brock's disappointment.