Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

Today Cora, Brock and Max were having some trouble; it was Cadmus (Shiny Shelgon) and along with Brock and Max's Vibrava again. Even though Cadmus and the Vibrava's had behaved themselves recently, they were still getting impatient on evolving to Salamence and Flygon so they could fly. So Cora, Brock and Max had them with them today so they could train them and hopefully help them evolve.

"So how are you guys going to train them today?" May asked.

"Well I don't know about that yet." Cora admitted.

"I mean we could battle other trainers, but I have the feeling that probably won't help much." Max added.

"I think you're right, Max," Brock agreed, "I mean Cadmus and our Vibrava's are strong Pokémon, and I doubt all the trainers around here will give them much of a good battle."

Alain had a thought. "Maybe you should three battle Drake." He suggested.

"Who's Drake?" May asked.

Max face palmed. "For goodness's sake May! Don't you remember?" he complained, "Drake is another of the Elite Four here in Hoenn, and he's the master of Dragon type Pokémon."

May sweat-dropped, "Sorry. Didn't really pay any attention to that." She admitted.

"That's a good idea, Alain." Cora agreed, "I think we'll have a battle with Drake. Sure, we might lose against him because his Pokémon will be a lot stronger than ours, but at least it will help us with Cadmus and the Vibrava's."

"I call that a good idea too." Brock agreed.

"So how we find Drake?" Ash pondered.

"If you're looking for the Elite Four Drake, I will take you kids to him." said a male voice.

The gangs turned to the voice which belonged to a sailor man.

"Pardon me sir but did you say that you know where Drake of the Elite Four is?" Brock asked.

"Yes I do, I'm one of his sailors of his ship." The sailor replied.

"Oh yeah I heard that Drake is a ship captain." Max remembered.

"Do you think you can take us to Drake sir?" Cora requested, "We would love to meet him and there is something that we really need his help with some of our dragon Pokémon."

"If you have a question about dragon Pokémon, then Drake will definitely help you with that. Follow me kids and I will show you the way." The sailor instructed.

==============

The sailor led the gang to a port, where a big wooden ship was located. It was one of those old-fashioned ships with masts, planks and other things.

"You kids wait here; I need Captain Drake's permission first to let you see him." The sailor said.

The sailor went up the plank onto the boat, while the gang waited on land.

"Do you really think Drake will see us?" Mairin asked.

"I don't see why he wouldn't. Besides the sailor did say that Drake would help." Cora replied.

"That's true." May agreed.

Just then the sailor called out to the gang and told them to come aboard.

"This is exciting!" Max beamed, as he and the others got onto the ship.

As soon as the gang came aboard the ship, an old man, wearing a captain's cap, coat and boots, greeted the gang. This man was Drake of the Elite Four.

"Welcome to my ship, kids." Drake greeted, saluting them.