Destiny Deoxys

Cora and the gang were arriving at LaRousse City by a monorail. Brock was looking at LaRousse City in the guidebook and it said that LaRousse City was the most advanced technologic city in all of Hoenn. On the way there, they ran into Drew. When asked why he was here, he told them that he was visiting his hometown for a little bit. Apparently, Cora and May's coordinator rival, Drew, lived in LaRousse City.

"It's going to be great to see what your hometown looks like, Drew." May said.

"Well let's just say that you might be impressed by it, May." Drew commented.

==============

As soon as the gang got off the monorail and entered the city, a cube shaped robot welcomed them. Then it took their photos for citizenship I.D. This was a rule in LaRousse City; everyone in LaRousse City had to have a passport for security and other things. The robot explained that the gang had to keep their passports at all times and that could be used for shopping and other things. May wasn't too happy with her passport photo because she was surprised by the sudden camera, that she didn't have the chance to do a perfect smile.

"I am so not keeping this for a souvenir." May grumbled.

"It could be worse." Max commented.

There were lots of things to do and see in LaRousse City. But the thing that they wanted to do first was go to the battle tower. The battle tower was a building in LaRousse City where trainers could battle each other, and Cora and Alain wanted to battle there.

"Where is the battle tower, Drew?" Cora asked.

As soon as she said that, she and Kilala suddenly ended up being moved by some travelators. Cora quickly used her psychic powers and landed near Alain and the others. Cora and Kilala let out sighs of relief.

"That was a close one." Cora commented.

"Well you got to be careful on those travelators." Drew warned.

"They can be a bit tricky." said a male voice.

The voice belonged to a brown-haired boy whose name was Rafe. With him were his two young twin sisters, Audrey and Kathryn, and their friends Rebecca and Sid. Audrey had a Masquerain, Kathryn had a Surskit, Rebecca had a Metagross and Sid had a Blastoise.

Brock was about to flirt with her, but Max grabbed his ear before he got the chance.

The gang and Drew introduced themselves.

"Hey, you're kinda cute." Sid complimented May.

"Uh, 'kinda'?" May sweat-dropped.

Drew sweat dropped as well.

Max's glasses shined, "And kinda crazy too."

"By the way, we're trying to get to the Battle Tower. Do you know where it is?" Cora asked.

"What a coincidence, we are heading there too," Rafe said, "Come with us and we'll lead you lot there."

Cora and Alain were happy to know that someone knew the way to the battle tower.

=============

When they reached the Battle Tower, Cora and Alain were trying to find the registration area for the battle tower, while May, Max, Mairin, Drew and Brock looked for the stands. The battle tower was a big building, and it was much like a huge shopping mall. Cora, Alain and Kilala had no idea where they were supposed to go and ended up at a library. They lost Ash halfway through the building.

Just then they noticed someone coming out of the library. Cora recognized the boy as Tory.

"Excuse me, could you tell us where the registration area is?" Alain asked.