The Weather Trio

It seemed like a normal day for the gangs; they were just on a ferry heading for Mossdeep City. But trouble had been following them; it was Team Rocket again. Jessie, James and Meowth were trying to nick the gang's Pokémon again, and of course they were sent blasting off again. But in the process the gang ended up falling overboard and into the ocean. The gangs tried to call out for help, but no one on the ferry heard them and so the gang was left in the ocean.

"What shall we do now?" May asked, worriedly.

"Don't worry, I have Salila on me so she can give us a ride." Cora assured May.

Cora was just about to call out her shiny Milotic, but then a red submarine came out from underneath the gang.

"How'd you like that?" Brock said, "We don't need Salila after all."

"Wait a minute," Cora said, worriedly, "this submarine is Team Magma's submarine."

"Are you sure, Cora?" Mairin asked, nervous.

"Cora's right, Mairin," Alain confirmed, "Officer Jenny showed us a photo of this submarine before."

"I remember, it was some time after we last met Team Aqua and Magma." Max stated.

"What shall we do?" May asked, nervous.

Before anyone could think of something, someone was about to come out of the sub. The gang quickly hid themselves away so that they wouldn't be seen. The Mr. Somebody, who came out of the sub, was Team Magma's commander Harlan. The gangs saw Harlan, but Harlan didn't see the kids.

"This is Team Magma's sub all right." Brock confirmed.

"Then Team Magma must be up to something again." Cora said.

"What should we do?" Ash asked, worriedly.

"It's too late for us to try and get away now." Alain replied.

The submarine started to move towards a big sea fortress in the middle of the ocean.

"I bet that's Team Magma's base," Brock suspected, "and if it is then we are in trouble."

==========

Brock was right about the fortress being Team Magma's base and the gang was in trouble. Once the submarine docked the gang was found out by the leader of Team Magma. The boss of Team Magma was a man named Maxie.

"What are you going to do with us?!" Cora shouted, who was not happy to see Team Magma at all.

"No need to fret kid, I'm just going to keep you all here until our mission is over." Maxie assured them.

"My apologies sir," Harlan apologized, "I didn't realize that we had intruders on the submarine, sir."

"It's quite all right," Maxie assured him, "bring those kids to my office so we can talk."

Some Team Magma kids surrounded the gang and headed them away.

"Any signs of Team Aqua?" Maxie asked.

"We have found out that they have made some moves underwater and we believe that they may head over to Monsu Island." Harlan reported.

"I see, so that means we will be meeting up with Team Aqua soon." Maxie suspected.

Cora knew that there was another intruder in Team Magma's base, Commander Shelly. She knew that Shelly was here to release Kyogre who was somewhat captured by Team Magma.

==============

In Maxie's office, Maxie asked the gangs to sit on the sofa so he could talk to them. Max, Mairin and May were scared of Team Magma, especially of their angry four Mightyenas. Brock was a bit nervous, but Cora, Alain and Ash were looking very angry.