When I parked I immediately entered the university, while walking someone greeted me "Goooood morningg!" I turned in that direction, when I turned I saw Gab. I said "Aga mong mang-inis ah." 

He said "Hala, nag good morning lang eh." I said "I know, ang mang-inis na tinutukoy ay iyang itsura mo, nakita ko palang mukha mo, nainis mo na ako." Tinitigan niya ako ng masama at hindi na nagsalita, maya-maya pa ay si Avaline naman ang lumapit samin, "Good morning." 

She greeted us, she also seemed to be in a good mood, she asked "Have you seen Sam?"  I shook my head as well as Gab, Gab said "nope, asked AA, maybe he knows where she is and he's just pretending he doesn't."

I frowned and said "Bakit ako? I do NOT know where she is, and I AM NOT pretending okay?" Gab just teasingly smiling at me, "Baka ikaw ang nakakaalam kung nasaan siya at nagpapanggap lang na hindi mo alam." 

Gab said "I do not know and I am not pretending either okay?" Avaline said "well, I just want to tell her something that's why I'm looking for her." Gab said "Baka nasa classroom na namin, tara, let's go there." 

Avaline said "Okay." Gab looked at me and said "Ikaw? Hindi ka ba sasama? Do you also want to say something to Sam?" He teasingly smiled at me again, I said "I-I dont, kaya kayo nalang."

 Gab asked "You sure?" I said "Yes, I'm sure." Gab said "okay, if you say so. see you later."

 When they left, I was about to walk when suddenly someone called me, "AA!" I turned around and saw Kayla walking towards me, when she got close I asked her "Bakit?" She said "I need to tell you something." 

I frowned in wonder "What is it?" Kayla said "I-I-" The bell rang so Kayla couldn't finish what she was going to say. I looked at my watch, and when I looked at my watch I said "I have to go to class, I'm going to be late."

I slowly walking away from her, she said "But you need to know this." I said "I'm really sorry, I really have to go to class, tell me later in the cafeteria when it's break time." Kayla couldn't finish what she was going to say so she said "o-okay." So I walked all the way to my classroom.

After a few hours while listening, I raised my hand, "May I use the restroom?" Pagkasabi ko nun ay pinayagan ako, When I got out of the classroom, I immediately went straight to the restroom.

When I finished and came out of the restroom I was walking in the hallway, while walking I saw Sam walking in my direction. He also saw me so she looked down, when we were close to each other we stopped and gave each other space to pass through. Unintentionally and awkwardly we both give space and directions, so we get closer to each other, instead of walking past each other.

I turned left and he turned right in her direction, so that we could face each other more. I turned right and she turned left, when we faced each other again we just looked at each other. It didn't take long, she looked away and I also looked away. 

After a while, a girl suddenly approached him. The girl went behind her, Sam's eyes widened in shock, I also widened my eyes and frowned. Sam and I looked at the little girl behind her. 

Nakita namain na umiiyak ang batang babae, Sam asked "Um, bakit? May problema ba?" The little girl nodded and said "Yes po." I asked "What happened? Why are you hiding?" 

The little girl said "Because my classmate is teasing me." Sam knelt down to the girl and she said "sinumbong mo na ba sa teacher mo ang pang-aasr nila sayo?" The little girl shook her head and said "Mas lalo lang nila akong aasarin pag sinumbo ko sila." 

Sam and I just looked at each other, the little girl said "Alam ko na!" We looked back at the little girl, she said "Pwede po ba magpanggap kayo po na ate at kuya ko?" Napkunot kami ng noo sa pagtataka, maya-maya ay naglakad nalang kami papalapit sa tatlong batang lalaki.