Chapter 85: Second Victor

Start from the beginning

HE NEEDS TO END THIS NOW! BEFORE THE KNIGHT, UNLEASH THE EXCALIBUR!

Yet that attempt ended up in failure, as both the firefly and butterfly that made out of light. Quickly form a storm wall around Arthur, as this surge of light and hope changes the course of direction of Zeus Lighting Bolt. From hitting Arthur to returning the Bolt to the owner, Zeus who saw the failed attempt to end the king of knights. Catch back his Bolt, as now he doesn't have any other option left but to clash attacks with Arthur. On the other side of the arena, Arthur is in the center of the swirling butterfly and firefly. Let out a grin, as all of this light came from all sorts of directions, slowly attaching itself in Excalibur.

Though while gathering power, Reginleif was trying her best to hold herself in pieces. As once Arthur had decided to let out his final attack, she can felt. Every single part of her being is slowly being torn and broken apart. By the sheer pressure of Excalibur's power, and the cries of the planet that keep on coming from all directions. If she steps on a single wrong move, she risks that her entire body will be torn and broken apart, and fail her task.

"Are you alright, Reginleif?" Arthur asked.

"Don't worry about me, keep your focus on charging the Excalibur," Reginleif said.

Nervousness can be felt in Reginleif's voice, as Arthur already knows. That the Valkyrie can't handle the amount of pressure that Excalibur keeps producing. Along with that, the planet itself, reply the call from Excalibur his world is still quite an amazing feat. Yet Arthur can also feel that Reginleif is slowly being torn and broken apart by Excalibur, so he decides to fasten the process of releasing Excalibur.

It takes a total of minutes until all of the butterflies and fireflies finished swarming around Arthur when the process is finished. A powerful explosion ignites around him, as the curtain of light has been revealed. Showing the majestic sight of a king, standing proudly in the middle of the arena, withholding the Excalibur proudly in his arms.

Now the deciding moment had come, for the second round of Ragnarok to come to an end.

"You're one hell, out of an opponent I tell ya, boy," Zeus exclaimed. "To think, ya can drive this old man to his limit... Is quite the feat,"

"Well, I must protect humanity from destruction, because that is my duty, as the king of knights!" Arthur said.

"Then we should wrap this up, shouldn't we boy~," Zeus said with a smile.

"We shall, father of Cosmo," Arthur replied.

Raising Excalibur, a pillar of light then ignited from the sword itself.

"Activating Noble Phantasm..." Arthur uttered.

"Come let us end this with a bang!" Zeus laughed.

Zeus now focuses every single bit of his remaining strength on his remaining arm, in reply to this act. The Lighting Bolt ignites in rage as if the weapon itself knows, that the user is ready to unleash his final and powerful attack. Thus the weapon itself is ready to give it everything it has, as the Bolt itself also doesn't want to disappoint the user again. Not after what happened a hundred years ago, back when he used to fight against a monster.

Looking at his opponent, Arthur let out a warm smile. As a goodbye sign, toward his opposing enemy and a gift to mankind. Because of this, he will end the second round of Ragnarok with the second victory, for humanity. Even if it cost him every single strength that he got left, in his body, he must not prevail.

[Approved; Bedivere, Lancelot, Mordred, Gareth, Gawain, Tristan, Galahad.]

"Final decision!" Arthur roared out.