Chapter 85: Second Victor

Start from the beginning

That man was a monster of his league, and it took nearly half of the entire force of heaven, the leader of the Pantheons, and the interference of Beelzebub. Just to subdue him, yet it also gives them a bigger loss than they have expected. Once they have capture him, they already held a strong desire to execute him. But because of his power that won't get hurt by any weapons, and his absurd level of regeneration, Beelzebub has come out with a method to end their problem with him. That is to cage the monster deep beneath Tartaus and study how his ability work then maybe they can find a way to kill him.

"Berserker of Lemnos was the name that he held, upon arriving for the first time in heaven," Hermes said.

"That deranged beast was a formidable foe to say at least, but to compare him. A being that held Divinity against a mere mortal, looks like the old man. Finally, see that the king of knights is worthy of his Bolt," exclaimed the God of war, who began to drink his tea.

"But it looks like, Zeus-sama isn't the only one. Who is going to release his trump card, Hermes said.

Suddenly a massive surge of mana and energy can be felt throughout the entire heaven, as all of this energy had decided to wake up from their slumber. Yet this amount of energy that is coming throughout the entire heaven, can be felt by anyone. As if the planet itself, has woken up from her slumber, with every single of that energy taking the form of a firefly and butterfly.

A massive amount of them began to pour down from every single direction, as all of them were seen to be heading toward the king of knights. Or to be precise, they were all heading toward the glowing that is in his hand, the sword of victory. Excalibur seems to have woken up from its slumber at the call, that the planet was threatened to be destroyed.
___________________________________________

"Seals Thirteen decision, start!" a powerful roar from the king of knights, roar through the entire arena.

Even from a faraway land, anyone can feel the pressure and pride of the king himself. As he is ready, to unleash his trump card to end the fight. With both his powerful roar and sudden increase in his mana erupting, Zeus, himself can feel that the knight was preparing for his final and last attack. In response to this, rather than watching and letting the knight prepare to unleash his attack.

The father of Cosmo, Zeus. Didn't let his opponent to finished charging his attack, and he then throw his Lighting Bolt toward the king of knights. The powerful Bolt soar through the air at high speed, as the electricity surrounding the Bolt began to be enraged. Why did Zeus commit such an act? Usually, he is always the one who waits, for his opponent to finish their last attack so that he can clash attack with them.

But this time is different because Zeus himself can feel the strong and fearsome threat, that is coming toward him. As if the planet herself cries out in anger toward him, the fact that this is the third time he ever felt threatened by anyone in his entire life, was quite the feat for a mere mortal to achieve. The first time in his life, he ever felt threatened was back, when he fought against his tyrant father, Crounos. The one who ate him and his brothers and sisters, back when he was just a mere baby.

The second time, was back before the Ragnarok happened, and after the war, he fought against Typhon and Titans. When he fought against an unknown divine being, that rampage through heaven in absolute madness and rage. Back then the reason why he felt threatened, was that neither his attack involved his fist nor his weapon worked against him. Along with the fact, that he was backed down in a tight spot against that man, who force him to use Adamas yet that form didn't even take him down.

This is his third time, at first he felt the surge of fun and joy when he first clashes fists against the king of knights. But now, times had changed the fact that now, the knight had decided to let out his final attack against him. He felt an old feeling that he had felt before, back when he fought his father Cronos. This feeling was as if the planet herself let out a powerful cry of rage, toward him. That feeling kinda reminds him of back when he fought his father, yet this time. The feeling is much stronger than before because of both the pressure and emotion that rile up inside him.