5

^^Tadgh

Tadgh placed a gentle kiss on my head as I traced circles along his exposed chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peaceful silence between us.

"Did you enjoy it?" I chuckled at his question. "I'm serious. I want to make sure you got the same enjoyment. Sex isn't just for the enjoyment of the man."

"No?"

"No. Men and women are equals, so we should equally enjoy the act." Tadgh paused. "Also, I want to make sure you enjoyed it and didn't feel violated. That's why I like asking for your consent."

"My consent?"

"Your permission because otherwise it's just taking something from you. And your left feeling exposed... unless you're always taking something from me." He smirked so I nudged him. "It'd be like stealing something from you. And I never wish to do that... unless I'm stealing a kiss from your lips." He quickly pecked me.

"You're terrible." I laughed. "It's hard to understand the consent thing though and feeling violated." I paused. "I guess it's because you never made me feel pained, so it's hard to ponder the feeling." I then stopped. "Is your goal of sex to have offspring?"

"I make love to you not with the goal of having a child, but because I'm deeply enamored with you and love you." I stopped tracing patterns as he spoke. "Hailey told me what the girls said."

"I should be focusing on feminine duties like raising a family or starting one."

"You should be focusing on what brings you joy and not what others demand of you." He kissed my temple.

"When do you wish for children?"

"More like when do you wish to have children?" Tadgh questioned back. "You have full autonomy over your body. Your body, your choice. It's whenever you're ready."

"We've been married over 300 hundred years. Shouldn't I be ready?"

"You're ready when you deem yourself to be ready. Not when society tells you to have children. We have time. There's no rush. And... we can wait 300 more years until you feel that you wish to bear children. Or you can wish not to bear any children. The choice is ultimately and absolutely yours." He kissed me.

"Okay, but be honest with me." He eagerly nodded at me. "When would you want children because I don't know when-"

"And it's alright not to have a timeline. There's no rush to this perfect life." He chuckled. "We have all the time in the world, my dear."

"Tell me." I rolled onto my stomach so I could stare into his eyes. "What would you want? Boy or girl?"

"Girl." He stated without hesitation.

"Girl? But, most want a boy."

"I desire a girl first." He smiled at the ceiling. "I'd want to raise her to be strong and independent and cultured like her mother." He grinned at me.

"What would we name her?"

"Alena-"

"Absolutely not." I laughed. "Not after me."

"But, she must be named after someone as strong and wonderfully rare as you." Tadgh breathed out. "How about Allura?"

"My mother?"

"She raised an extraordinary woman, so she's earned my respect from long ago."

"I can't do that." I giggled. "I'd want her to be unique ."

"She'd build upon the legacy of that name and make it even greater than it is." Tadgh kissed my fingertips.

"Only if I can name our son after you."

"Oh, my name is-"

"Beautiful."

"Our son would be far greater than my name could ever carry-"

"Then, Alexandre-"

"My middle name?!" He cackled. "That's cheating."

"I won't do your first name, but he must have something from you."

"Fine, Alexandre it is." He then added a stipulation. "But, he'd be after our darling Allura."

"I'm still undecided with that one." I kissed his cheek.