7

It's been a few weeks since Blair started school and she's become much closer to Carlston. The girls would hang out nearly everyday and claim it was because of the project, even though they spent the time getting to know each other. Brooke would sometimes join them and spend her time trying to decipher what Blair actually was. She never revealed her suspicions to her friend since she suspected that Carlston had a crush on Blair. But, she wasn't about to put her friend in any immediate danger either.

Whenever Blair would be over, Willow would conveniently be at Nylex's place, not that the werewolf minded. The new couple got even closer since Willow spent nearly all her time over at the wolves' compound. The only progression in both sisters' lives was the inclusion of Willow on hunts. Willow hated joining Carlston and her group while Carlston felt bad about Willow being forced to come.

Piper and Jack would make fun of Willow since it was so obvious she hated the hunt. Kevin was the quiet one, so Willow never really knew what he was thinking. Brooke offered Willow a safe haven and Carlston was always distracted with thoughts of Blair. The new girl was always on her mind and she couldn't properly focus.

The only good part for Willow was that she never killed anything on these hunts. Even though some of the creatures they were hunting were bad, she just couldn't find it in herself to pull the trigger. That put her life in jeopardy twice, causing her to be indebted to Carlston and Kevin. Piper and Jack bullied her even more for being a wuss.

X

Blair was strolling down the halls and acting oblivious to the loving stares she received. She only had one girl on her mind. Blair stopped at her locker and went to open it, but noticed a bracelet clasped around the hole. She attempted to remove it, but hissed at the burning sensation. She quickly released it and swiftly covered her burnt hand. Blair heard snickers, so she looked down the hall to see Xander and a couple of his friends laughing.

Blair wasn't about to start a fight, so she tugged on her sweater sleeve and covered her hand. She then broke the bracelet and proceeded to get her stuff before leaving. What Blair didn't know was that Carlston saw the whole scene. Granted, Carlston didn't know it was Xander and his friends who planted the silver bracelet.

Carlston couldn't bring herself to attend lunch or the class with Blair. She had so many thoughts swirling around in her head. Carlston instantly knew Blair was a vampire based on that incident. And she was even more confused about her feelings. How could she be with a vampire? They're like super dangerous... maybe even more dangerous than werewolves since vampires prey on humans. Carlston didn't feel safe around Blair anymore.

Luckily for Carlston, it was Friday, so she had the weekend to figure out how to deal with the Blair situation. She was a hunter and her duty was to dispose of monsters, but could she really kill Blair? The only reason Xander was still alive and breathing was because she figured he belonged to a pack and wasn't about to allow the wolves to descend. She was brainstorming with Brooke about how to deal with him.

Tonight was also Halloween, so that meant Nick was hosting his annual Halloween party. It was a major party and anyone who's anyone would be there. Carlston's friends would expect her to be there, but she wasn't sure if she was feeling up to it. However, the barrage of texts she received from her friends kinda forced her to go.

"Why are you slumped on the couch?" Carlston asked her sister. "Aren't you going to the party tonight?"

"You're inviting me?" Willow was shocked.

"Not with me, loser." Willow rolled her eyes at her. "I thought you'd go with Nylex or something."

"She's not really into parties." Willow disappointingly said.