11

I was lounging on the couch when I heard a knock on the door. I smiled to myself and raced to open it. My smile widened at seeing Aspen, but then morphed into confusion from what she was carrying.

"Here!" Aspen held out a Starbucks drink and donut. "Got your favorite drink and donut... though I think Boston Cremes are far superior." She winked.

"You always make my day better." I grinned and took a bite of the donut.

"My goal is to make you smile everyday." Aspen kissed my cheek.

"73 days straight is a milestone." I chuckled and closed the door.

"I'm looking to make it 74." She winked and jumped on the couch. "Hurry up!" She repeatedly hit the couch. "I want cuddles!"

"You're adorable." I sipped the drink and sat next to her.

Aspen took one of my arms and placed it over her shoulder. She then snuggled into me while I drank the drink.

"So I have to go to Italy next week to promote one of my films." She played with my fingers. "And I'm annoyed because I want to spend the time with you, so you should come with me."

"I have school-"

"Can't you just call in sick?" She gave me puppy dog eyes. "Come on... it's Italy."

"Asp-"

"Pweeeeeease! We have dinner together basically every night!" She whined.

"Fine!"

"Great!" She wrapped her arms around me.

"You are such a brat." I smirked and played with her hair. "So spoiled."

"That's how you're expected to treat me." She snickered.

"Ya. Ya." I rolled my eyes. "What do you want for dinner?"

"What do you have here?" She leaned into kiss me.

"I have some shrimp and salmon-"

"Argentinian style." She cut me off and dragged me up. "Let's make it now because I'm hungry." She pushed me into the kitchen.

I chuckled and got the ingredients to make the dish. As I was chopping away, I heard music begin to play. I looked over my shoulder to see Aspen fiddling with the Alexa. She increased the volume and shot me a wink. I then began laughing as she attempted to salsa dance. Aspen then danced to me and took my hand.

I laughed and tried telling her no, but she ignored me and had me dance with her. I spun her around and watched her enjoy the music. Aspen then embraced me, causing us to sway a little. I gave her a kiss before she pulled away. I went back to cooking with Aspen occasionally hugging me from behind or kissing my neck.

"Grilled salmon & shrimp sautéed in butter, olive oil, garlic, parsley and white wine." I plated the dish. "With rice because I don't have potatoes." I chuckled.

"Are you sure you aren't a chef?" She smirked and took the dish.

"These are my mama's recipes and she makes them much better than me."

"Then it must be extraordinary because your food is absolutely delicious." She smiled and ate a shrimp. "Yum!"

We chatted and had Ozark play in the background. When it got late, Aspen went to my fridge and pulled out a beer. She took a sip before grimacing and shoving it in my hands. Aspen then claimed she had to spend the night because she had alcohol in her system. I rolled my eyes with a sly smile since she's always creative in the reasons she needs to spend the night. Like.....