15

After the Oscars, I was still insecure about everything Tati told me. Nikki knew everything and about my insecurities. She told me that unless I'm ready to talk to Aspen about it, I should give her the benefit of the doubt. We both concluded that Aspen had a lot of enemies due to her personality lol.

After that, I was still guarding my heart, but hanging out with her. Well... that was until like 2 weeks ago. She's been distant and not really picking up my calls or answering my texts. Aspen would have every excuse in the book as to why we couldn't hang out. I was starting to get a little worried that she had become bored of me. I reached out to Brianna, who assured me that wasn't the case, but wouldn't divulge more. I knew something was going on, but Brianna was swearing herself to secrecy.

Nikki suggested that I go to Aspen's house to confront her, but that wasn't my style. I didn't want to infringe on someone else's space. Har Har... that was until I received a text from Aspen's phone. I was so ecstatic to see her name that I called Nikki over before even clicking on the picture to preview it.

"Open it! Open it!" Nikki excitedly shook me.

The smile on my face instantly dropped when I opened the message. Nikki couldn't contain her gasp while I stared at the photo in shock. My hands began shaking from the emotional pain. I realized I was crying when I saw water drip onto my phone. Nikki threw my phone on the couch and engulfed me in a hug. I held her tightly as I wailed.

"Nikki, I love her." I cried.

"I know." Nikki cooed. "I know."

"I was trying to shield my heart, but it was impossible with her. I fell for her and now she's destroyed me."

"I'm so sorry."

Nikki held me as I balled my eyes out. I had even bought Aspen a congratulatory gift for winning the Oscar, but now... I couldn't even bear looking at it. I hugged a plushie tight as I continued crying. It wasn't until my tear wells dried up that I realized it was a plushy that Aspen had gotten me. I instantly became pissed off and decked the plushie away from me.

"I'm going to confront her." I stated.

"I fully support that." Nikki agreed. "Want me to come with you?"

"No, I can do it on my own." I stated. "I'll go tomorrow because she lives a distance and traffic is crazy right now."

"I'm really sorry for all of this." Nikki sadly spoke.

"Me too." I looked down.

I wasn't able to properly sleep. I kept tossing and turning with that picture burning in my mind. When it hit 10am, I got out my bed. I got dressed at record speed and grabbed my keys. Nikki told me good luck and offered again to go with me, but I declined. She understood and promised to be here when I got back. I hugged my friend before going to my car.

The entire drive I thought about everything that I had been through with that girl. Was anything real? Was she just using me the entire time? And the worst part... Tati was right. Aspen didn't see me as anything except a body to bed. A body to have fun with until she got bored. She discarded me so easily. I'm starting to think she couldn't wait anymore to have sex and it wasn't fun enough to be with someone without the sexual part.

Last night, Nikki told me the famous actor that was in bed with her. Tanner Schefied. There was no way I could even come close to competing with him. For one... he's a guy, then he's rich, and famous, and hot, and... ugh! I hate him and I hate her!

I approached the guard house, which let me in. I then drove through the wealthy neighborhood until I reached her house. My eyes narrowed at all the cars in her driveway. I found a spot and slammed the door closed. So she had no issue hanging with other people, but couldn't bother to carve out any time for me. She really is a fuck girl!