2

^^Lena

Many many millennia ago in currentday Ireland...

Hailey and I were giggling together when she suddenly stopped. Hailey elbowed me and sent a smirk my way. I immediately knew and didn't even have to sniff the air. I turned with a bright smile to see Tadgh approaching. Hailey whispered in my ear before leaving me. Tadgh grinned and approached me.

I went to hug him, but he stepped back. I playfully rolled my eyes as he showed me a rose. I smiled and sniffed the rose before thanking him.

"Can I hug you now?" I whined.

"Come here."

Tadgh wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. I laughed as he kept spinning me. Tadgh then "fell down" with me on top of him. I playfully hit his shoulder, so he rolled us until I was on my back. Tadgh hovered over me and simply stared in awe. I became self conscious and went to cover my face, but he pulled my hands down.

"Don't hide that beauty." He whispered.

"Tadgh, I had no desire to watch people fornicate today." An elder man grumbled as he passed us.

"No fornication, Mr. Willis. I'm simply stunned by her beauty." I blushed as Mr. Willis continued grumbling. "Fornication is for later." Tadgh smirked while I gasped in embarrassment.

"Tadgh!" I slapped his arm.

Tadgh laughed and rolled off me. He laid next to me and held his stomach as he released a belly bursting laugh. I scoffed in fake offense as he wiped his tears. I went to sit up, but Tadgh grabbed my arm. He pulled me into him allowing me to rest my head atop his chest.

"How are you?" He breathed out.

"I'm doing fine. Hailey and I were just wandering the marketplace. Having some girl time. What about you?"

"A bit frustrated if I'm to be honest."

"Why?" I lifted my head up.

"I'm trying to track down this forge master, so I can interview him. I'd love to understand his craft better. But, he's sick and I'm to wait."

"Sick?" I scrunched my brows. "A human?" I more stated than asked.

"The very best blacksmith in the area." Tadgh kissed my forehead. "It'd be an honor to hear him explain his skill sets. Doesn't that sound exciting?!"

"You wish to acquire knowledge from humans?" I was perplexed.

"Why yes! Of course!" Tadgh widely smiled. "I haven't met anyone around me that knows-"

"But, it's a human." I slowly sat up, confusing Tadgh.

"Yes, he is a human. And humans are people, not simple its, my dear Lena." Tadgh chuckled. "They are smart and powerful beings... like us." He playfully nudged my shoulder. "He's more than capable of explaining something as niche as his career to someone like me."

"Does he know you're not human?"

"No." Tadgh shook his head. "I supposed that'd be an issue." He chuckled. "The poor man may believe I wish to suck his blood."

"Will you kill him after you pick his brain or is picking his brain code for actually picking his brain?"

"I plan to suck his blood like this!" Tadgh pushed me down and began peppering my neck with kisses.

"Oh, I hope you won't be doing this with him." I teased making Tadgh groan. "Will you be doing that and-"

"Oh, shush." He pressed his lips to mine. "You're too witty for your own good."

"My own good or yours?" I wiggled my brows.

"You're a blessing to me." Tadgh kissed me.