18

I was expecting a text from Brianna in the morning, not my door being pounded on at 2am. I tiredly got out my bed and swung open the front door to be tackled. Aspen giggled and peppered my face with kisses. I was seeing stars from getting the shit knocked out of me. Aspen told me to get my lazy butt up and dragged me to my room. Nikki rubbed her tired eyes and yelled at us to use protection before going back to bed.

Aspen shoved me on the bed and began having her way with me. And who was I to deny the Wicked Witch of LA?

X

Aspen and I've gotten back into the routine of dating again. Her feet were kicked up on my lap while we watched Netflix and ate ice cream. Aspen laughed out of nowhere and paused the show.

"I still can't believe you crafted the most brilliant plan ever. You're my hero." She gave me heart eyes.

"Thanks." I laughed. "I was so desperate that I'd have even groveled at Tati's door." I laughed, but she appeared confused. "You know... because we were going to all your exes and she's-"

"Ya, I know who she is. What I'm confused about is how do you know who she is. We were very private, so how-"

"She came up to me at the Oscars. Told me who she was and..."

"And what?" She ate her scoop. "What'd she say?"

"Just about how you view relationships and stuff." I shrugged and tried to end the conversation, but Aspen had other plans. She turned the tv off and turned to me, so I'd continue. "Fine." I sighed. "She told me that you'd never think of me as your girlfriend... like how you were with her."

"Ahhh." Aspen nodded. "I see."

"So that was a little weird and just her being kinda jealous and probably still having feelings for you."

"Tati and I were in a casual relationship. It was purely physical with no emotional attachment... well, on my end at least. I didn't view her as a serious relationship and she got hurt by that. I never opened up to her like I did with you. With you, it was an emotional relationship before it turned physical. It's something I had never done before and it was so nice because we got close and knew each other super well. I wasn't jumping in bed with you, but knowing you. That's why I love you." My eyes widened at her sober admittance.

"You told me you love me."

"Ya, I suppose I did." Aspen chuckled to herself. "And I mean it. I really do love you and have viewed you as my girlfriend. I guess I was just so scared to verbally say it because this is me putting my heart out there. And there's a little fear, but... it's worth it if it's with you." She kissed me. "Now back to the show?"

"Asp-"

"Guys! Bad news!" Nikki ruined our moment.

"What?!" We both whined.

"Umm... someone leaked your relationship." Our eyes widened. "I don't know who or how, but here's the article." She handed us her phone.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Aspen shouted.

"This isn't good. We're going to be hounded." I panicked.

"Someone saw your hand around my shoulders and me kiss your cheek." Aspen tossed the phone on the couch. "Well, I'm already canceled so I don't give a shit." She continued eating while Nikki and I were freaking out.

Aspen went on her phone while the two of us were planning for the worst. Nikki looked outside and stated that paps were there. We ran around the house to close the curtains while Aspen braided her hair. I began receiving random texts and calls from unknown numbers. My privacy was being invaded and fucking Aspen decided that now was the perfect time to take a nap.