3

The air crackled and rippled as a swirling pool appeared in thin air. The air spun faster, causing the papers in the office to fly around. After a few seconds of a mini tornado, 4 individuals shot out of the portal. Yeira skidded to a stop and turned to catch Hana, so she wouldn't fall. Lexi's quick reflexes allowed her to dodge the desk while Eris tripped over herself.

"Come on! We don't have much time!" Yeira stated as the three of them raced out the room.

Eris grumbled about them forgetting she doesn't have super speed. She slowly got up and dusted herself off. Eris recognized the office to be Francesca's as she left the room. She figured Yeira was tracking down the woman to disclose the evil plan of Tamamo, Geneve, and that evil witch bitch. Eris cracked her neck as she strolled through the halls.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Pure." Eris stopped and turned to see a student pleading to Josephine. "I promise it won't happen again."

"Fine, I'll let you off with a warning." Josephine winked and giggled as the relieved student sighed.

Josephine momentarily watched the student leave until she sensed another person. She turned to see Eris sending her a small wave. Josephine's eyes widened as she recalled the complaints of Pyotr when they traveled to Oregon. Josephine hastily approached Eris and dragged the elf into her office.

"Just want to say that your grand-niece maybe causing more chaos than necessary."

"That's what makes Yeira lovable." Josephine answered.

"I didn't say it was Yeira." Eris smirked at Josephine's eye roll. "I think they're searching for Francesca, but-"

"This is slightly more important." Josephine interrupted her.

"I highly doubt it, but go ahead." Eris gestured to her.

"Pyotr has returned." Eris didn't see why that was newsworthy since he always randomly popped up. "He ended his feud with Timo and Ventseslava."

"That's... progression." Eris was shocked.

"Ya, so Timo and him are back to being like brothers and traveling the world to deliver cures for sang familial. Anyways, they came back here to have me see my husband since it's been a while since we've been together." Josephine gesticulated wildly. "Sorry for the long explanation, but someone disclosed your relationship with Shinra and now Pyotr is going mental."

"We have an agreement and who the hell told him that?!" Eris was pissed. "The whole point is to be ignorant to the others- who told him?!"

"No idea. He wouldn't say."

"Where is he?" Eris groaned.

"California."

"He's where?" Eris gave her a look. "I bet he's partying it up with plastic bitches who are faker than a spray tan!"

"Ya..."

"I'm using your portal." Eris walked off.

"Wait! Wasn't there something you had to tell me?!" Josephine called at the elf's back.

"Don't worry, Yeira will fill you in." Eris fanned her off and walked to Francesca's office.

Eris made her way to the portal and stepped through. She narrowed her eyes at the scene before her. She arrived at a rooftop pool and bar. The guests were rowdy as they consumed alcohol and jumped into the pool. Eris looked around until her eyes settled on a shirtless Pyotr shooting a water gun at a girl in a skimpy bikini. The girl exaggerated her giggles and would squish her tits to make them look bigger.