Part 1

My feet were kicked up on the table as I attempted to solve the Wordle. I managed to continue guessing the wrong letters. I ignored the heavy breathing and stream of curse words, followed by the sound of flesh hitting flesh. I stuck my tongue out and groaned as I gave up. I dejectedly tossed my phone on the desk as Ollie spoke through the ear piece.

"Any more?" His breathing was heavy.

"Umm..." I moved the mouse to make the computer wake up. "You have three guys in the left corridor." I then went back on my phone. "I don't have many attempts left. Give me the word for S_ _ TE."

I head grunting and a few silent shots go off. Ollie released a heavy sigh and continued walking.

"Sauté?"

I glanced up to see him nearing the desired room. Ollie kicked the door down to reveal the corrupt politician. The man gasped and tried to grab a gun, but Ollie moved and punched him down. I clicked the letter and cheered.

"Thanks, Ollie."

"Great news I've got him."

Ollie cuffed him and brought him out of the warehouse. I opened the van doors and stepped aside as Ollie tossed the politician inside. I smirked at the man and stepped over him to sit in the driver seat. Ollie positioned the guy in a sitting position as I drove on the highway.

"Fuck!" Ollie yelled.

"What?"

"I didn't get the Wordle!"

X

Ollie and I were playing candy crush while waiting for the order to bring the man upstairs. The politician was shaking in his boots while being handcuffed to a chair. Ollie showed me his high score, making me curse and state that I was going to annihilate him. I didn't get to prove my worth since we received the order to bring the man upstairs.

Ollie moved and unchained the politician. He then shoved him forward and forced the man to walk. Ollie had a firm hold on his shoulder as the man was guided upstairs. I whistled along to the elevator music, making the politician give me an incredulous look while Ollie stifled a giggle.

The elevator eventually stopped and we took the man to the auditorium. The lecture hall had ambassadors from the different nations in attendance. Ollie walked forward with the politician while I stayed in the shadows. Ollie stood near the politician while the English ambassador addressed the room and explained the crimes of the politician. The politician began arguing, but was overruled as other members stated his crimes.

The room was becoming tense as the ambassadors were furious with the politician for funding warlords and contributing to genocide. Ollie had a firm grip on the politician's arm while they shouted at each other. I clasped my wrist as my eyes surveyed the room. My eyes focused back on the politician as a bullet shattered the window and struck the politician's head.

People screamed as the politician's lifeless body flopped onto the floor. Ollie placed his fingers along the politician's neck and talked into his ear piece. Other security personnel screamed at the audience to stay down. I crouched down and looked through the window to see where the shot came from.

My eyes then narrowed as I spotted the culprit running along the balcony from a building that was a half mile away. I got up and sprinted along the tables and jumped out the window. I grabbed the flagpole and slid down. I then sprinted towards the building and watched as the shooter used a harness to descend the building. The shooter then undid the harness and ran towards the highway.

I watched as the shooter jumped over the banister and across oncoming traffic. I gritted my teeth and chased after the person. The person then jumped onto another banister and onto the ramp. The person sprinted up the ramp and across the street. I chased the shooter down the sidewalk when they made a sharp turn. I chased them into a warehouse and had to slip underneath the garage door since the shooter hit the lower button.