CHOICES: When He's Evil 👿 pt. 1

Start from the beginning

*sniff*

"Huh!?" You looked up and noticed him sniffing your hair.

"Back off creep!" You pulled out a knife from your utility belt and tried slicing him but he dodged it easily.

"Hehe!" He laughed amused at your futile attacks.

"Now now..." he grabbed your wrist and forced you to drop the knife, "there's no need to treat your soulmate?"

"Ah!" You cried in pain.

"You know... I could take you right now..." he held one hand behind your back and your other hand up on the air. His grip was unbreakable.

"Wha..." you were scared by how powerful this boy actually was.

"Y/n!-*COUGH!*" All Might tried getting up but then he started to cough up blood.

"All Might!" You cried out in worry.

You thrashed around, trying to get to your uncle's side to help but Midoriya's grip tightened.

"Ah!" You cried when he grabbed a fist full of your hair.

"Halt villain!" Yelled Bubble Girl with some other side kicks rushing towards him.

"Unfortunately I have to cut our time short, y/n, but I'll be holding onto this...as a souvenir...*slash!*"

"What the..."

He cut a lock of your hair, but when he let you go and you turned around, he was gone.

After that, the heroes went to search for the boy, and bubble girl took you and All Might to the hospital.

_ _ _

As you lay in your hospital bed with your bandaged arm, you couldn't help but remember something.

It wasn't the scolding you and All Might be received from Nighteye, it was the way Midoriya called your name.

It was disturbing. Just remembering it now sent chills up your spine. You could block out how his body felt against you, how close he was to your personal space, almost hungrily taking you in.

That part was easy to forget (after a couple dozen hot showers), but it was his voice, you couldn't get it out of your head, even now.

"Y/n... y/n... y/n..."

It's like you could hear him now, repeating your name over and over again. As if calling you would summon your presence to him.

"Y/n... y/n... y/n..."

The noise was insufferable, it grew louder and more obsessive, it sounded as if he was longing to see you again.

You reached over to your bedside table for your earphones and turned them on to the highest noise canceling setting.

But even alone with only your thoughts, you could still hear his longing cries.

"Y/n... y/n... y/n..."

Wait a minute, that actually was his voice!

As you sat up and ripped off your earphones, you realized that the voice was closer than you thought.

You had to make a choice:

1. Go after him now so you don't lose his trail.

OR

2. Go call for backup and find where he's hiding.