𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 62: Red Python

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Xiu closes her eyes, her soul caving in at the feeling of death clawing at her nerves. Something drapes around her back, stopping her head before colliding with the upright weapon that's standing behind her. Eyes opened, gaze meeting a grey chest plate. His chin pressed above her head under a protective hold, feeling his voice quiver out of his lung, "I'm sorry for letting you down... All of you." Wukong faced MK next, giving him an appreciative smile, "Thanks for not giving up on me, bud."

Macaque winced as the two finally manages to pull out the cudgel, forcing back a blast of power from breaking it off of the Lady Bone Demon's hold. Wukong's not possessed anymore, and so does Xiu it seems, but things won't just stop there. The black furred grunted while he held his injured parts, breaking off the touching reunion of both lovers and student-mentor relationship, "Uh, guys. Now that Wukong's not under her control..."

Their eyes widens, chills running down their spine.

"Predictably unpredictable fools! I'm not one to rush destiny, but I'll won't be undone by a group of headstrong simians!" the madness continues to elevate, with Lady Bone Demon now separating herself from her host, there won't be any more handicap for what she's about to do next.

"Let's go! This is getting out of hand!" Macaque, once again, was the first to offer an escape to the situation.

"And as for you," the demon stared down at the woman holding the blades, "All you needed was to surrender that burden, but you refuse, denying yourself of a risk free trade that's more beneficial for you than I. And for what? What, pray tell, are you even fighting for as you clutched the very possession you've had that threatens your existence?"

"I'm fighting for my rights as someone who lives in this universe, obviously!" Xiu points one blade at her, "You're here to wipe out everything in this world and the realms beyond it. The only thing I'm able to do is reincarnate, so how can I even do something as simple as that if you destroy all entirety of existence?! That's totally f^cked up, and you know it!"

"Not a second longer will I listen to incessant ramblings of a fool who's will is weaker than those around her. Nothing more than an accessory to an immortal who's tedious to make his life worthwhile."

Wukong was about to snap back, but a different voice coming from Xiu stops him from uttering a word, "You're not wrong there, we did have that kind of relationship, don't we" she hissed her tongue at the simian's cheek, making him shudder and let go of her to wipe the back of his hand against it.

"And you supposed that taking control of her now would change anything?" the Bone Demon furrowed her brows in irritation.

"Perhaps," Chimangjing shrugs, "After all, I still have a dessert to finish." Her eyes formed into slits, giving out a last chuckle before red mist began surrounding her figure.

Macaque fished out the Lady Bone Demon's victim and rushed out of there, feeling his skin tingle under his fur. 'This is bad. This is really really bad.'

Monkey King and MK stayed where they are, watching as Xiu morphed into a huge red python, in courtesy of the powers she and the dual blades stole for hundreds of years.

"You think you could best me, lower demon? Let's see how you stand your ground against my powers," she released a part of her soul, a skeletal figure of herself in turquoise hue enveloping her at the same immensity as her opponent. Compared to how big these two were to the mech they're standing on, it's like comparing a basketball to a person's head, and them as a beetle if added to that equation.