Every Facts I Wrote Down

This is my own adventure of the times I suddenly think of a good background plot for the rest of the chapters while explaining how and why it happened. What's it called? Like a storyboard or something. Honestly, these thoughts just pop out of nowhere, especially when I'm in the bathroom. This is more like a review for y'all after all the things we've been through😂.

>>>>Every Xiu holds a great weapon named (devour; jail). It's a contractual weapon of great prowess, able to kill powerful opponents. The Lian Clan made a blood oath with the python demon Chimangjing. The weapon is similar to Chimangjing's original weapon 'forked tongue' in the JTTW novel— whereas the dual blades are also forked tongue, but used as power storage for her to claim in the future (kinda like an investment of sorts). It amplifies users qi and places it on the blade, mimicking the enemy's power to take it for itself. If successful, user isn't harmed. If still not, the life of the user is eaten instead.

>>>>Wukong is a super immortal demon that can easily avoid getting killed. The weapon target locks on him so Xiu had to kill him for the blades to be satisfied. But she can't because he's constantly just playing tricks on her without realizing the severity of the situation, up until the moment he realizes what was happening to her.

>>>>You have to kill the demon you have to kill before passing it to a successor. Since Xiu can't kill Wukong and the dual blades still can't quench its thirst for him, her soul is reincarnated over and over again so she could fulfill the deed of the contract. The life the blades took includes her memories, so it's stored within the blades until she could get them back.

>>>>She calls Monkey King stupid ape just for the fun of it.

>>>>Wukong let himself be a guest and get in Shuang's good side so he could come visit a fallen celestial that helped her grow the city to its success. He gains information on how to remove Xiu's curse, which then leads him to the old lady Shaman before going to Chang'e.

>>>>If she manages to get the blades with her to the underworld in death, then she can finally cleanse herself of her curse by Meng Po. Every time her body dies, her soul goes to the Nether as a husk. Lian Xiu was still in the blades, under the broken contract of Chimangjing's blood oath, a demon's cursed technique, so she never really died. Though her husk had a trauma from the lightest punishment of nether to her, which was letting the bugs nip and eat her over and over until the husk soul can reincarnate again.

>>>>A bit of Chimangjing's soul was left in the blade. Let's just say she's having fun collecting powers and is aiding Xiu to get it everytime, leading her to her death. The urge to kill Wukong wasn't Xiu's. It was Chimangjing's. And also because of the blood oath associated with it.

>>>> Xiaobo has a knack for theatrics and has been dreaming about starring in a theater someday...👀 (sorry)

>>>> Macaque has a platonic relationship with Xiu and has never viewed her in a romantic way.

>>>> Pigsy does tho. But we all know we can't have him stealing Xiu from Wukong😌.

>>>> Xiu's -100% luck on cooking had a small breakthrough around 1900's when she was reincarnated in a chef family, and y'all know what that breakthrough food is😂. (She didn't get the blades that time since Wukong kept it protected)

>>>> She is the only adoptive child in her current family, which then surrounds her with three uncles. (... hmm👀. Okay that gave me an idea)

If you feel like it, feel free to ask questions about the book, 'cause I WILL GLADLY ANSWER THEM ANYWAY!!!!😂🔥🔥🔥 (Like about the character's relationships and stuff related to them). I'm just so glad I managed to finish this tbh. I had to recheck the info since I almost gave out too many spoilers for second book👀