Secrets and plans

Chapter 15: Secrets and plans

The next day, Sherlock went out, using the excuse to go run some errands.

Dean woke up. He hadn't slept so well in ages. He hugged Castiel for a long time before getting up to get him something to eat.

Sam walked past the bedroom, pushing the door to open slightly and saw his brother and the angel and left with a smile.

Aziraphal had already prepared breakfast for them and Sam took a seat at the table. Dean arrived shortly after and brought food to Castiel afterwards.

When he arrived in the room he gave the tasty food to Castiel.
-I don't need to.
-Aziraphal said you needed to eat. It's gonna help you regain force.

Castiel accepted the plate and ate in silence.

-Did it help you, what I did last night? Said Castiel softly.
-Yes! I haven't slept that well since...I don't even know!
-I was thinking that...it was too much invading your personal space...
-No it's not. I never want a personal space between us ever again Cass.
-Are you sure?
-Hell yes!
Castiel hugged him.
-Come on now! I'm sure the others are excited to see you.
-But Dean...I'm too feeble to walk...I'm sorry.
-I know Cass, don't be sorry. I'm going to hold you.

He took Cass in his arms, putting his arms under his knees and his arms. Castiel accroches to him as hard as he could, fearing to fall on the floor.
-It's ok Cass, I'm not going to let you go.

Sherlock arrived at the doors of his brother's building and entered with the appropriate keys. He walked into Mycroft's office.

- Hello dear brother, what are you doing here?
- I came to warn you.
- Come on, you know very well that it's useless.
-I have a plan to keep you alive but you have to follow it to the letter.
-Hmmmm
-How do you immobilize an angel for several hours?

Hearing these words, Mycroft had a big smile on his face.

30 minutes later, Sherlock left the building with a small bag. When he returned to the apartment, he saw that Cass had already regained forces and with Dean's help, he was now sitting on the couch. He would have liked to rejoice but that also meant that he had even less time than he had calculated to work out his plan. He went to his room and mixed the powder Mycroft had given him with water and demon blood. He put it in a little close verse before heading back to the main room.

*Please! I would love to know what you think of it in the commentary section!
:)