Its going to be ok

Chapter 9: Its going to be ok

When they got there, four men of letters attacked them but they were quickly knocked down. When they finally found the cell where Castiel was being held, Dean's heart stopped. On a medical table lay the angel. His wings had been cut off, two IVs were pumping his blood and his grace and there was blood all over his body and clothes.
-Make...Make it stops... Please it hurts so much... His voice was so weak it sounded like a whisper. Seeing that Castiel was shaking with fear, Dean quickly went to him while Sam, Sherlock and John guarded the entrance.

-hey it's ok, it's us Cas, it's ok.
-D...Dean is that really you?
-Yeah it's me.
-You came to...to save me ?
-Of course.
he put his hand on Castiel's cheek to reassure him
He was alive and that was all that mattered to the hunter. He untied Castiel and he fell on top of him unable to walk. Dean took him under his shoulder, helped by John and they started running towards the exit.

Sherlock was beginning to find this odd. Mycroft was nowhere to be found and that was not a good sign. When they finally arrived at the exit Castiel, could see the light of day and the magnificent mountains and meadows that stretched out into the abandoned countryside where the building that had been his prison was located. He was in Dean Winchester's arms and it was finally over. Dean held Castiel firmly in his arms. He was saved and they could start taking the road again with Sam.

One
Two
Three

The birds flew up into the blue sky like frightened little clouds in the horizon. The deer grazing in the fields rushed off, crushing the fragile grass under their feet. The trees quivered, as if they too, motionless plants could feel fear. The echo of the shrill sound of the gun was still audible in the areas as Castiel fell to the ground. Three angelic gunshots. Three shots and the Great Seraph was sprawled on the grass, dying.