Shirt thief!

Lena is a top and Kara is a bottom ❤️

Lena's P.O.V
I was at work doing usually stuff like assignments and meetings, until I heard a notification on my phone, "hmm.." i check the notification,'From K.D💙' I pressed it and saw a photo of kara currently showing her shoulder and was almost half naked, it had a word on the top.

"So maybe stealing one of your oversized T-shirt was a good idea, coming by sweetie."

After I read the sentence, i smirked i quickly took a photo and type some words.

"We'll look who became a shirt thief, i love how it looks on you, come quick darling."

Once i send it looked down and saw I realised i had a strap-on inside my pants cause I was actually expecting Kara. "Well good timing." The strap-on was twitching. Kara once entered inside, who was wearing my shirt. '' look how wonderful it looks on you.'' Lena smirked. "Oh come on baby, I know your excited.."

Kara then walks over and get on my lap, making me fall on the couch, I then hold Kara's hips and squeeze tightly, she lets out a moan as she feels my Strap-on in between her thighs, I could feel her pussy just with her weight.

I start to take off my pants, slowly revealing the plastic red dick. kara eyes were locked on them, she was drooling as her saliva drops on the dick, i then slowly start to enter it slowly the more i take my pants off, kara moans loudly making an echo in the room, "ah!~ fuck,yes!..'' she says as her legs starts to shake.

I then enter the full 7 inches dick inside Kara's glistening pussy,  she then grabs the sheets tightly and let out a loud and soft moan, her voice hitches as she moans, ''ride me..'' i say smacking Kara's ass making her yelp in pain and pleasure.

Kara then starts to ride me and thrust in my dick, her pussy just makes wonderful sounds, smacking the wetness in my strap-on. "Mmm!~ yes,yes.. harder.." i agree and start going harder slamming the dick in her. "Give it to me..'' i groan and go faster, kara starts panting, she lets out a moan again, her boobs go up and down in sync, Kara's orgasm starts to build up.

I hit her womb in time before she cums, "ah..god!~'' Kara then falls beside me in the couch. She breathes heavily as her orgasm sticks on the strap-on. "Gosh..your crazy..'' kara said chuckling,i chuckle along. "Mind if you stay for the night?'' I say softly, kara then nods.

"Id love to.''

Ayyyy. I finally posted again, i hop yall missed me 😡 :)

Zara.