Teacher?

Lena's P.O.V
It was 3:20pm I had to pick up leorick from school,after Andrea had broke up with me when I had leo, I had to keep him with me. "Ms.Luthor! Are u off to pick up your son from school?" "Ah, yes Jess, I was about to leave."

"Alright!, I must get going, have a good afternoon Ms.Luthor!" I smiled at jess then went in my car.

At National City high school.

I parked my car somewhere close outside cause there were too many cars inside the school. I got out of my car and locked it. * ah I totally forgot I had a meeting with one of Leo's teacher's.* I thought while I was walking in.

"Mom!" Leorick came running to me in my arms. "My teacher wants to meet you." Leorick pulled in his class. As soon as I came in my eyes landed on her. "Kara.." "Lena!.. oh uhm.." leo looked at the both of us confused.

"You two know each other?" Leo said. "Oh yeah we met somewhere at noonans.." I said.

*i was heavily breathing, Kara had gave me 4 hard orgasms. "I love you.." Kara said between kisses. "Gosh no one had said that to me in forever." Kara laid down next to me, "do you actually love.. me?.." I said looking at her. "I do." Kara kisses me slowly.*

"Hah.. small world." I said scratching the back of my head. "Mmmhmmm..."  Kara said nervously. "The coffee is good there, real good." "Yeah right.." leo said. Leorick was so confused, he was silent for a few seconds. "I KNEW IT!" "What? Hm? I don't get it.."

Leorick pointed at me. "Mom, you met Ms.danvers then you did something." I looked at Kara who was currently blushing hard and looking at the floor. "I uhm.. leorick why don't you go outside for a second? I wanna talk to Ms.danvers." Leo smiled and left the room.

Once Leo went out I pinned Kara to the wall, making her whimper. I dropped my bag and kissed her. "L-Lena..~" Kara made a soft moan as I kissed her neck. "Leo should never know about this.." I kissed her passionately.

"Ok Ms.luthor..~" Kara whispered in my ear.

Eeeeee.. idk about this just short I guess. ❤️❤️

Zara.