A day with a kid.

Lena and Kara had a daughter and Kara had pass her supersuit to her daughter lera.

Lera's P.O.V
I was off. After mom has gave me her supersuit it felt real tight! I flying around with supergirl until we saw a car chase "oh this is easy,let's go." My mom said and flew down. We were following the car and got down blocking the car's way. The driver came up with a gun, and started shooting the both of us. I closed my eyes, "honey the suit is bulletproof."

"Oh." I catch the bullet making myself amazed. I showed it to my mom who had about 5 bullets in her hand. "Nice one kiddo." She smiled, all of a sudden the man punched me making me hit the ground. Mom saw everything and punched him back. "Don't you punch my daughter u bitch!" Police cars came by as I stood up, officers came after him hand cuffing him.

They threw the driver into the car. "Good job super." The chief put a hand on my shoulder. "You got a good daughter supergirl." Kara smiled and looked down. "It's all Lena."

"Lera we have to go now." She looked real terrified. I nodded and we both flew off to the deo.

                                                               DEO

We made a an entrance by making a stomp, everyone looked at my mom,auntie Alex was walking up to kara. "Kara, Lena is gonna killll you." She pointed at my eye and realised I had a black eye. "Oh about the punch." I said. "Your coming with me." Kara said pulling my cape."what?! Mum I didn't do anything!! Mommy is terrifying!" I tried running away.

Mom was walking upstairs with auntie Alex, we arrived at the lab seeing mother with her arms crossed walking to mom. "Kara, why would u put our daughter in danger!" Lena was close to her. "Mom, it's fine seriously. It's not like I got injected with kryptonite." I said getting in the fight. "Lera, i think it's best for u to go outside."

I walked out just watching them. "Kara, I don't wanna lose u two. U guys are special to me." "Sorry." Mom kissed mother making me feel disgusted. "Oh come on!" I looked away. Auntie Alex was laughing on my reaction, she came inside the lab "you know your daughter is watching." Mother looked at me laughing. "Come on get a room you two!" I said. "Gosh,she's just like you Alex." Mom said chuckling.

"And I love it! This is my favourite niece!" "Thanks auntie Alex" I smiled chuckling along. "It's 8:56 pm we should get home." Mother said. "Sure let's go." Me and mom said.

Mom picked mother up "Kara I'm not flying home!" "Oh cmon.." Kara squeezed Lena's ass. "That's it bye." Lera walked out flying home with a disgusted face.

                                                          At home

Karas P.O.V
Lena and I arrived home but lera was there first, I used my x-ray vision to check where she is, "she's in her room, come onnn!" I whispered at her. "Honey she's one room away from us, she's gonna hear us." I shut Lena's mouth by kissing her, making her moan.

"K-Kara.." I pin her to the wall putting my knee in her crotch. I rubbed my knee in between her legs. "Let's go to the room." I held her hand and we walked to the bedroom. I kissed her passionately as we entered the room. I slowly went down kissing her jawline and neck leaving a dark purple hickey.

I super speed out of our clothes leaving us in bra and thongs. I took off Lena's panties seeing wetness on the fabric. "Darling you're very wet for me." I licked her pussy getting all the juices, Lena was moaning loudly but trying not to make her daughter hear it.

Lera was in her room talking to her cousin maxine. "Yeah first day was pretty easy even tho I ended up getting a black eye and getting mom in trouble." "Woah you got auntie Kara on trouble by auntie Lena?!" Lera chuckled. "Mom is real strong but scared of mother." Maxine was laughing loudly on the phone. "Max keep it down!" Alex voice came in the background.

"I'm gonna check what they're doing." Lera paused and used her hearing powers. 'Kara! Oh faster!~' that was all lera heard. " oh get it off my ears ugh!!!" Lera came out of the room running to drink water. "MOMMMM, I CAN HEAR YOU!!" Lera said. "Come on lera I'm trying to have fun." She licked and nipped on Lena's boobs.

Lena was trembling and shaking after her 2-3 orgasms she had. Lera went back to her bedroom and tried to forget what happened. "Night maxine." She ended the call. Kara decided to give Lena some sleep. "Good night baby." I kissed her in the forehead.

Morning

I woke up hugging Lena in bed. I got up cause I needed to make food for the family. I got my T-shirt on and shorts aswell, I got outside opening leras room it was a bit messy but it was hers so I minded it. "Lera,wake up help me make breakfast." "Mm..ok.." lera groaned and stood up.

We were walking to the kitchen getting all the ingredients for the food. I opened the stove and starting cooking. After a few minutes I set the table."can u go wake up mom?" I asked. "Sure" lera said and walked to our bedroom she opened the door. "Mommmm, time to wake up." Lena woke up. "Oh, thanks honey." "Nice screaming from last night." Lera said, lena went red. "Lera!" She giggled and ran.

Lena stood up, not walking properly after last night. "How are your legs holding baby?" "Horrible." Lena said looking down. "Gosh u two are disgusting from last night.." lera put her phone in her face. "Wait mom!, who's the top?" "Since when did u learn that." I asked flustered. "Oh maxine told mee.." "gosh that child." Lena said. "Well mothers a bottom." "I KNEW IT!!"

I was laughing loudly with lera aswell lena on the other side, wasn't happy and embarrassed. "Mom your a top!" "Yeah I know!" I gave her a high five, smiling. "Your a top cause u have powers!" Lena put her head down upset. "Oh honey." I put her head up kissing her in the cheek. "I just love it when u scream for me.~" I whispered in her ear.

I wonder what lera feels 🤭 thank you guys for so much views!, I appreciate it! ❤️❤️

Zara.

1103 words