IDEAS / NEXT CHAPTER SPOILER

Guysss heyya I haven't been making an chapter cause I'm trying to think of one, so I'm giving u a favor to give me some ideas! Fluff one shot or smut :) NO ANGST cause i cry when I read them. 😔

My next chapter will be lecture room. I will give u a little read about it since u guys are very nice:)

Kara was walking down the hallway as she heard sounds coming from the lecture room, she entered room and looked down seeing a raven hair girl playing the piano majestically. I knew what she playing so I singed along. "With the love.. of my life. She got glitter for skin, my radiant beam in the night..." she looked back and started to sing along too.. "I don't need no light, to see u shine!..."

We singed along in sync making echoes around the room. As the piano sounds slowly faded, the girl turned around and smiled "you have a wonderful voice darlin." She said and stood up to pick her bag up. " thank you but what are u doing here in the lecture room?" The girl started to walk up to her and stood in front of her. "It's a Sunday, so I guess I wanted to sneak in." She looked at me with her green emerald eyes. "Okay.. thanks for being honest." I smiled.

"Your welcome. I'll see u around tomorrow." She kissed my cheek and walked out.

Golly..

❤️