I. love. you.

Kara had a basketball game and had to vs the CW (Christian world) and James played on the other team, what could possibly happen?

Narrators P.O.V
Kara had asked Lena to attend her basketball game. Lena had agreed and went back to work.
"Thank you for asking me about the game kara I'm willing to attend." She looked at Kara's blue ocean eyes and smiled.

"Your welcome Ms.Luthor I hope u attend." Kara smiled back at the CEO. "Well I must get going." Kara adjusted her glasses and walked away, Lena went back to her work with meetings and problems.

Meanwhile

Kara was about to start another article until James came up to her office put his hand on the table roughly, looking at her. "So... we have a game tomorrow are u ready? You've been very busy and not practicing." James smirked, kara gave the middle finger as she looked down at her laptop. "I did practices at night so I don't give a fudge James."

James put his hand on kara giving it Kara's hand a hard squeeze. "Don't fuck with me in the game or I'll ruin u." Kara whined as he squeezed it harder "James stop!" James let go and walked away.

Kara's P.O.V

Ever since lena and James started dating he became a bit mean to me. As he was walked away I went back to work but my hand still hurts.

The S-corps has made it to the finals,same for cw. Me and my sister may be the only girls in our team but we are the reason how me made it to the finals. Probably James and his friend cam were the reason. I checked the time and it was around 7:45pm I had to go home and get ready for the game tomorrow.

Kara stood up and packed all her stuff into her bag and left in a flash so she wouldn't get caught by James. I decided to walk home to my apartment since I wanted to keep fit.

                                                At the Kara's apartment

I opened the door to my home seeing streaky on the couch. "Hi streaky,you hungry?" I said as i knelt down petting streakys head, it meowed and licked my face, i giggled "okay streaky!"
Streaky followed me as i stood up to get its food.

I put streakys food down and it started to eat. I went to room and put my bag down. I decided i should take a shower, after the shower I walked up to my closet and changed into my comfortable clothes.

I lay down on my bed and called streaky to lay down next to me, "streaky come here bubba!" I slapped my hand on the bed to call it. Streaky came up and lay down with me, i slowly fell asleep when streaky purred.

"Good night streaky."

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Lena's P.O.V
I woke up from the sound of my alarm,I turned to the other side and groan as James hugged me. "Are u attending Kara's Game?" James asked when he kissed my neck. "Yes she invited me,your gonna play with her right?" I said, then James nodded. "Well may the best win." I kissed James and got up.

I slowly started to lose my feeling for James cause he hasn't been focusing on me and only focused on games of basketball. Unlike Kara she spends her time with me and practices at night.

"So it's a game day today,you all ready?" I asked while I was In the dressing room. "Lena,you seen me practicing all day you know I'm ready." I looked down and realised yeah,he never called me at game practice.

I came out with a red blouse,black jeans and a leather jacket. I chose James team Color even tho I supported Kara's team. James came out wearing red singlet and shorts with black sneakers.

"You look amazing darlin." I pulled James into a kiss. "Thanks" James said.

I went outside and made toast with avocado, as soon as James came out he called his friend came and told him if he was ready. "Lena we have to go now let's go." James patted my shoulder and left.

I followed him and went down.

                                After the entrance of the game and now playing

Narrator P.O.V

The cw has won 1 score over 0 Kara really wanted to bash him on the head. "Calm down danvers." Alex whispered to her in her ear. Kara went out of the box and passed it to Bailey, he passed it to Alex and then she tried taking a 3 pointer and it went in the hoop.

" 1 - 1 !! "

James had his fist white, and went out of the box and threw it to cam, he then lost the boat from alex since he was distracted to something. Alex passed it to kara and she started to bounce the ball, kara tried doing a lay up and it got in the hoop.

Kara turned her head seeing Lena smile and clap, she gave me a thumbs up and started to watch again.

"Watch out danvers!" Cam said as James came through, he pushed kara on the ground and kept bouncing. "Whoops." James said and chuckled and made the score.

"2 - 1 !! "

Kara wanted to punch him so bad. After many shots,James kept pushing,making kara trip and pushing. Alex kept shooting to let us win.

35 - 35 .. who's winning.

James threw the ball to cam but instead she got it, James was impressed and started running to me, Kara was sweating she kept bouncing the ball left to right, she tried making a shot.

*BOUNCE!* the crowd goes wild as James pushed the ball out.

"I fucking had it." Kara said as she walked over to James. Lena was watching every move of the both of them. Kara pushed James hard, he then turned around and pushed Kara to the ground. "You piece of sh*t! You kept pushing me!" Kara shouted madly.

"It's not my fault,keep an eye of yourself." James said as he put his index finger on my chest and pushed my body. "Punk." I had enough and stood up,I came up on him and punched him.
"Go kara! Go Kara! Go Kara! Go Kara!" Lena was saying it too. "Go Olsen ! Go olsen ! Go olsen ! Go olsen ! " James was bleeding and she was bleeding too. Kara kept punching him, he punched her back multiple times.

Alex came up to her and put Kara's arms around her back. "You never gave lena attention!"
She said loudly. Everyone became silent. Lena was tearing up, she stood up and ran to me. Kara was on her knees bleeding nose,head with bruises all over. Lena gave Kara a hug and started to let down tears.

"You fucking slut! Don't be with her,be with me!" James said, Alex let go and pushed James on the ground. "Shut up bald bean." Alex had a death stare in him. Kara gave Lena a hug "he never gave me attent-Tion.." Lena kept crying as she said it. "Oh lena." Kara said.

Kara look into her emerald eyes, she wipes her blood on her nose and looked again.

"I. Love. You." Kara said as she kissed Lena. "I. Love. You. Too." They put they're foreheads together and giggled. The crowd goes insane, and said. "Supercorp! Supercorp! Supercorp!"
James stood up and left the basketball place. Lena watched him leave, she really never cared.

All the times he ignored her,she had enough of it. Everyone threw green and blue stuff at the centre. "Kara look." Alex said to her, Kara looked around her (360-)  and smiled. She put her fist in the air. "I finally have the lovely Lena luthor!" Lena smiled and hugged me.

I love you.

Guys thank you for reading fanfics I will keep making if I can:)

Zara❤️

1332 words