Spider

Lena know kara is supergirl :)
Light smut ahead!

Lena P.O.V

I was gonna meet Kara since it was a Sunday today and I didn't have works on sundays.
I got out my car and walked into Kara's apartment, i did a slight knock cause maybe she was sleeping.

"It's open!" Kara said as I came inside kara was wearing an oversized sweatshirt, "oh lena! Hey I didn't know you were coming." She said as she stood up, I realised her shirt wasn't that big so I saw her perfect abs.

Until I saw a spider crawling up inside of her shirt "kara.. there's a spider inside your uh shirt." Karas eyes widen and started to take her shirt off slowly to not harm the spider since she love animals.

My face was a dark shade of red as I saw Kara's abs "that is one heck of an abs." I whispered to my self. I knew kara heard it from her hearing vision, I covered my mouth. " you heard it did you.." kara turned to me and chuckled with a light pink shade of blush, "of course I heard it" she giggled and I chuckled, " you know you can touch it if you want?" Kara said I was kinda shocked that I could actually touch her abs.

"I- I uh. I guess so." I said as I came up slowly to her, I was so close to her face, I looked down at her abs and slowly put my hand on it, I started to scratched it with my nails, kara had goosebumps and grabbed my wrist softly, "you look jealous." Kara said when she tilt my face to her with her index finger. "Maybe I am. " I looked down smiling.

SMUT HERE

She titled my face again and pulled me closer. She opened her mouth and kissed me. I kissed her back, we suddenly made it a make out session, it turned very heated. I backed away. "Sorry I had to breathe." I chuckled, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to k-" I kissed Kara since I never wanted her to be sorry. "Don't be sorry." Kara smiled and pulled me closer again and picked me up.

"Warn a girl!" As I squealed. "Sorry" she smiled and slowly dropped me in the bed. She started to crawl up to me and kissed me passionately, it turned heated quickly, she licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allowed her and opened my mouth, Kara's tongue explored my mouth. Kara stopped our kiss and started to suck on my neck, she started to kiss my neck.

"Lower." I moaned as she went to my boobs, she unzip my dress and took it off, she took of my bra and my boobs bounced as she took it off. She was admiring my perfect rounds "are you gonna keep admiring or what?" Kara looked up at me and smirked and started to suck, I moaned loudly as she sucked on the other one and twisted my right boob.

She stopped sucking and went down, she in between my thighs. I was breathing heavily, she took off my thongs and threw it on the ground,"you're very wet for me darling." As she licked her lips "I'm gonna taste u later kara." I smirked back at her. She put her tongue in my wet pussy, she licked up every single wet spot, I moaned so loudly I wanted to scream.

She put her finger inside and that made me scream "KARA!~" I arched my back, kara put her index and middle finger in me and started to go in and out. She went faster and fast. I started to shake, kara slowed down and added a third finger. I started to shake again, I knew I was gonna cum soon, "more!" I screamed loudly, when she added a fourth one I came so hard after that. "Good girl come for me darling." I had goosebumps when she called me by pet names. "Kara.." my throat was sore I couldn't speak from the shouting.

"Shh.. I'll give u a bath when u wake up, go to sleep." Kara crawled up and cuddled me, I fell asleep on her chest quietly snoring.

I guess this was a good smut I might be making a memes on next chapter :)

724 words