Vacation

So lena know Kara is supergirl and Kara and Lena have massive crushes on each other.

Narrator P.O.V
Lena,kara,Maggie,alex,Winn and james were having a vacation after from so much work this past month.

Kara was definitely excited for this vacation after handing so much articles at work, Her idea was spending in a forest with a pool in the backyard.

Meanwhile

Kara's P.O.V
"We're finally going on a road trip together!! No problems!" I said putting my fist in the air and smiling wildly.

James and Maggie were putting the bags in the car, "Until you said that your giving us a sign there will be a problem!" James said. "Stop making us worry!" Said everyone, then james frowned and apologised to everyone.

I went to help Maggie and James while Alex and Lena were preparing the car. Winn was getting electronics ready so we all won't get bored.

Then I saw Lena all done and sitting on the ground. I ran to her, " H-Hey lena! " I didn't know what to say so I just said it quickly. "Oh kara, hello do u need anything?" Lena asked confused. "Oh.. I was just wondering if u brought any swimsuits,cause everyone brought.."

"Oh yes I brought mine! Just in case if we actually swim." Lena smiled. I wish I could look at that all day.. "well we should get driving!" I said with a smile. Lena nodded and stood up to follow me.

James P.O.V
I closed the trunk in the back and called everyone to get inside since we were about to leave. "Let's go guys!!"  I clapped my hands to let them call my attention. I spotted lena and Kara talking, that made my temperature high and made me mad. I needed kara to stay away from lena.

She's mine.

Everyone got in the van, alex and Maggie were in the front, Winn and Me were in back lena and Kara were at the second back. I wanted to sit next to lena. I forget about my thoughts and started to listen to music.

                              At the forest house (I'm too lazy to show what happened)

Narrator P.O.V
The van arrived to the forest house, everyone was amazed by how large it was.
"You have arrived to your des-" "Oh shut up Siri" alex said as she muted the radio.
Kara looked out and loved it but she felt a hand on her hand, kara looked down and saw Lena's hand on her, she left it for a few mins and removed her hand from Lena's. "Let's go inside!!" Kara screamed as she ran inside like a child.

Lena chuckled as she stared at her run,"cute.." Lena smiled, alex and Maggie noticed. "Quit eye fucking my sister." Alex said. "No I'm not.." Lena felt a little butterfly when Alex said it, she might have did a eye fuck on her.

Everyone help bring the stuff inside. Alex and Kara were already excited since they haven't swim in there whole life. Lena and Maggie were bringing luggages and bags.

Alex and Maggie went in a queen bed room, Winn and Kara slept in a single bed room, and james finally had the chance to be with her love. Lena didn't quite enjoy it.

"Alex let's go swim!" Kara barged into the door while alex was packing up things. "Alright alright." She giggled.

Lena's P.O.V
"Why do I have to be with James.." lena had a frown as she was packing her bags in a closet.
I went outside the room cause I needed to talk to alex about maybe switching rooms. As I walked outside...

Alex and kara were in swimsuits. WHOO.. kara had the hottest abs no offence! "Oh my..." maggie walked out of her room and said the same word.

Kara was wearing a sport bra and swimming shorts, her hair was in a ponytail and her glasses were off. Alex next to her was wearing a singlet with swimming shorts, also had a ponytail. They walked at the same time,hands in there pockets.

Me and Maggie were drooling all over. "Yeah I'm gonna change into my swimsuit." Lena said walking away quickly. "Yeah I'll do that too.."

I came out wearing a green swimsuit with one strap at the back and maggie came out with red swim shorts and a singlet. I tied my hair while walking to the backyard. Kara was getting ready to jump in until her eyes saw mine. My face was beet red and looked away smiling.
I knew Kara smiled back.

Maggie and I sat down just to tan down a bit. Until they jumped in the water to splash us.

"Kara!" She came up,with her hair all wet and giggling at me. I chuckled at the now wet me, kara winked at me and swam back to alex,after she winked at me I started to get butterflies and giggled at the same time.

Karas P.O.V
'Oh rao. Lena was looking hot in that swimsuit' I thought. I wanted to try and impress her but I was to shy. All I did was wink! I'll impress her better!

"Hey alex." I tapped her shoulder. "Yeah kar?" Alex said turning around. "I'm trying to impress lena but I don't know what to do!" Alex gasped and grabbed my shoulders. " I have a perfect idea!!" She whispered scream.

I let out a sigh and smiled.

Meanwhile
Alex had the perfect idea and it was true, I put on my calm face and started my act.

"Hey alex I'm gonna dry now I'll come back in later!" I said I started to walk to the stairs. Lena was staring at me,I knew it! I started walking up the stairs.

As I finally went up my abs were dripping with water, my hair was wet,my biceps were showing a lot. Lena had a towel next to her so my idea was to walk over to use it. "Hey Lena! Mind if I use this towel?" I was asking her but she wasn't answering she was just looking at my 8 pack. "Earth to lenaaa?" "Hm? What oh kara!" I chuckled and told her again. "Yeah of course.." I grabbed the towel and walked away, but all of a sudden Lena grabbed my sport bra and pulled me to the bathroom.

Fuck.

Lena crashed her lips into mine. "Lena." I said between kisses "lena. Are you sure u want this?" I asked "I always wanted this kara." Lena said as she looked at me with her emerald eyes.

I kissed her passionately. The kiss turned into a make out session, I started kissing her neck and jawline as I played with her boobs softly. Lena quickly became a moaning mess. "Kara!~" lena moaned loudly as I hit her clit. "Oh my god I'm sorry did I go too far?" I asked as I backed away and checked. Lena kissed me. "Hey hey I'm okay" I looked into her eyes, I kissed her passionately. "Sorry" I smiled. "It's o-" she moaned as I hit her clit once again. I started to go a steady pace, as I was playing with her clit I started to unclip her swimsuit, I kissed her neck giving her a dark purple hickey.

When I took off her swimsuit her boobs were absolutely amazing. I started to suck on her boobs. I played with her clit and went slowly inside. "K-kara.. deeper.~" I listened to her order and went deeper, I started going in and out, I went slowly to fast as possible. "You feel amazing zhao." I said kissing her jawline and her lips. I knew Lena was gonna cum any second "k-kara I'm gonna cum!" Lena said as I slowed down and let her come in a wave of pleasure.

"I'll see you later" I said and kissed her in the cheeks "bye kara" lena said kissing my neck, leaving a hickey.

THIS WAS THE BEST VACATION!!

I hope this was a good smut,I will be making part 2 or 3 so buckle up!

1358 words