Oh god not this again!

So my idea was about maybe you guys being in there, so it's a y/n chapter rn-

Y/n P.O.V
Me supergirl,alex and Lena had a mission, we arrived at the place a few minutes, me and Alex just stared at kara cause of how happy she looks. "You're in a chipper mood." Alex says trying to locate where to go.

"Lena and I had a late one last night." Kara just swirled around, me and Alex groan. "Oh great, not this again." "Karaaaa! Please not today!" I said and groan and buried my face with my hands.

"Look just spare the details not me or y/n wanna hear it." Alex says looking oddly disgusted. "I just wanna say one thing." "And what is it?" I looked at Kara. "I made that girl a woman." Kara smirks, "oh for f*cks sake kara!" I would groan. Lean comes out of the car blushing.

"I currently said every word you said Ms.danvers." Lena looked at Kara, her face looked like she was gonna get a whooping. "Supergirl is afraid of a millionaire CEO." I snorted.

Kara gave me the middle finger, i gave it back, Lena puts Kara's hand down. "You're coming with me somewhere private." Lena smirks privately. Kara puts her hand on Lena's ass. "Oh come on guys really?!" Alex just walks off to the van for some stuff to do. "I had enough with my sister."

Few minutes later.

I heard panting and moaning coming from the room. 'Oh god faster kara!~' i covered my ears. "Ughhh.. get it off my ears!.." i said just squatting down. "I'm used to it but it sound real nice in there, Lena's gonna be weak as soon as she comes outside." Alex smirked and continued to fix the van. "Do i really need to know!"

Lena then comes out having wobbly legs. Kara then comes out licking her fingers and walking out smirking. "Oh god why do I have to be here.." I said closing my eyes. I pulled Kara den pulled her something private.

"I literally heard everything." Kara laughs out loud. "Sorry not my fault!"

Just a short one <3

Zara.