Bleachers !!

Alex's P.O.V
I had to talk to Kara cause we had to talk about the date between her and lena, I really just wanna keep my sister safe from social media.

I walked into her hallway that was close to her door, I made a knock. 'Kara!' I heard her name from inside. "Kara??" I knocked again, I couldn't take it anymore. I kicked the door and slowly came to her bedroom.

Lena's P.O.V

Kara was banging me hard. I really hoped that nothing would change. "I love you lee."
Wait.

She loves me!?

I moaned between words "I love you too - Kara!" She hit the spot where I came down my high.
*BANG* Me and kara turned but saw nothing, we continue we call 'make love' as an innocent way kara said to me.

"KARA! Oh my! Bleachers I need it!!!" Alex said as she backed away, "Alex!" We both said as we hid are body.

Kara stood up and put her shirt back on,she pecked me in the cheek and went to talk to alex.
Pretty much this was the most weirdest moments...

Kara's P.O.V

I came to Alex and pushed her out the door. "Really Alex u didn't have to kick my door!"I pointed at my now broken white door.

"Sorry?" She chuckled. I rolled my eyes at her. "So this date social media thing is what u wanna talk about??" I said as I crossed my arms.

"It's between you and Lena. I wanna keep u guys safe from social media in catco media.." alex said, she had her arms crossed just like me "I don't want trouble for any of you guys." She had a frown.

"Thank you Alex." I gave her to warmest hugs. "Not after you and Lena banged!" Alex screamed. I laughed loudly with a big smile on my face.

This was just a short chapter cause like I don't know what to write 😕
I hope liked this ❤️❤️
330 words