Tiktok dance

Kompa kompa has been in my TikTok fyp a lot so maybe Kara danvers might wanna try ;)

Narrator P.O.V
Lena and Kara were in the bed, the time was 10:30pm and none of them were sleepy, Kara was on TikTok checking recent trends,while Lena on the other side was reading a book.

Kara found a dance that would be amazing to make lena be turned on. "Oooo.." Kara said, lena turned around. "Kara what are you saying ooo for?" Lena said as she closed her book. "Oh, I'm just watching this dance,I'm gonna dance it tomorrow!" Kara smirked " can I see?" "No! I mean no,sorry it's a surprise!!" Lena chuckles and went back to her reading "fine."

Kara saved the audio into her favourites so she wouldn't forget about it. She put her phone on the bedside. And came to lena "goodnight lee." She kissed her goodnight "night hun." She smiled. Lena wanted to go to bed aswell so she put her book down and went to sleep.

0:16 to 0:25 is what Kara is dancing. (In yt) :)

In the morning
Kara's P.O.V
I woke up with a smell of bacon and pancake, I was too lazy to get up since I overslept, I checked my phone and it was 8:15 am, lena would be awake at 7:10 am so she's definitely cooking some food. "Lee!!" I groaned as I put my hands up to call her. "Yes?" She shouted across the kitchen "I wanna wake up next to you!!" I had a pout, lena came up and was dressed up for work, in her blue blouse,tight skirt and heels, "honey but I have to go.."

I superspeed lena into bed and cuddled her, "2 minutes with me please?" I looked up at her. "Fine since u look so cute." She fixed my bangs in my hair and kissed my forehead, "I made latte,bacon and pancakes for you." She said as she looked at me "pancake?" I muffled in her shirt.

"Yes darling, I have to go now." She said when she checked the time "okay bye bye" I kissed her. "Bye honey I'll see u later." She smiled and walked to the door, *SLAM*

She's gone!

I stood up ate my food quickly (with super speed obviously). As I was eating I opened the TikTok app and went into my favourite audios, I scrolled down and found kompa kompa.

I jumped out of my seat and into my position, I pressed the audio and practice some dance parts, meanwhile I got the dance all remembered. I pressed the video and started to dance.

Play video on the top 0:16-0:25 only ^^
Kara put her shirt up and bit it (looks kinda cringe if she did it-)she put her hand left to right, then put them both up and down, she put them left up and down right, she put her leg up and turned around and started swaying.

As the video ends, Kara watched it and she did it perfectly. " yes! I'm gonna post and Lena will see it!" She put her fist in the air for success.

Lena's P.O.V
At L-Corp
It was 12:30pm and it was my break time, I opened my phone and check the TikTok app since there's nothing else to do other than eating and watching.

I was scrolling until I saw a notification of kara_zxr31 posted a video. I pressed the notification and saw her dance. Didn't she say to me last night she was gonna make a TikTok dance..

*Lxna_L75 has liked kara_zxr31's video*

As I was watching the video, all of a sudden Kara lifted up her shirt, showing half of her sport bra and showing her abs. I got so wet when I started at her abs, she started dancing around and the video restarted, I liked the video multiple times cause of how turned on I was.

When Lena arrived home.
"KARA ZOR-EL DANVERS! COME THIS INSTANT." God I wanted to fuck her- wait no scratch that. I wanted her to fuck me. "Yessss?" Kara was smirking. She was only wearing sport bra and pants. I drooled when I saw her, "anyways the video!?" Kara put her head down cause she thought I was mad. "I just wanted you to be turned on.." Kara sniffed as she walked away.

"Oh honey come here, I'm not disappointed I'm turned on," I tilt her face and hugged her. "I'm asking you to fuck me." I said with my sexy eyebrow going up.

KARA G!P

I pushed Kara into the wall pulling her pants down showing her boxers. She had a large bulge, I squeezed her cock softly "your so hard.." I looked up at kara. "O-only for y-you lee." Kara was heavily breathing, I pulled down her boxers letting her dick fly out.

I held Kara's cock and started to stroke it slowly,licking the precum on the head. I slowly put Kara's whole in my mouth licking it around, I moaned of how tasty it was, "Kara,head fuck me please." I said between slurps, Kara held my head and started to move it up and down "FUCK! Rao that feel so good!~" Kara arched her back, I started to go deeper for her.

Kara started to shake"drink it." Kara shoot her semen into my throat, I chugged every single hot rope of Kara's. I stood up and clean my mouth, "that was delicious." I smirked and kissed her.

Kara picked me up bridal style and super speed me into the bed room.

This is gonna be a long night.

Another smut, making a memes later :D

Your truly, Zara.

957 words