Cheerleader.

Narrator P.O.V
National City HS has a basketball game this week. Kara decided to watch since her sister Alex was a basketball Player, her crush Lena Luthor was a cheerleader.

Alex was in our front yard taking shots for tomorrows game, Kara walked outside and kept watching, "can I try?" Alex held the ball and looked at her. "Sure, here." Alex passed the ball.
As kara try to make a shot it got in with a first try. "Nice one!" Alex gave a high five to kara.

"Thanks." Kara gave the ball back to Alex, she walked back inside and went on her phone.

Kara's P.O.V

I scrolled down on my phone until I saw a post from Lena's account. I look at Lena's waistline body as she poses like a role model. "God damn.." I bit my lip, Alex went inside and noticed. "Are you literally looking at Lena's Post?" I jumped and threw my phone on the other couch.

"No!.. I wasn't it just came on the screen!.." I lied in between my eyebrows I had a crinkle. "Crinkle." Alex pointed and walked to the kitchen. "Aw god dang it!" I hid my face and groaned.

"You like Ms.Cheerleader Captain don't you?" I didn't even wanna answer. "Okay okay fine, I do.." Eliza came downstairs and called both of them to go to sleep. We walked upstairs, I entered my room and went back to my phone, 'gosh why does she look so hot..' I thought to myself.

I fell asleep with my phone on my chest and dreaming about Lena..

Morning

I woke up and checked I was late for the game, I ran outside to check Alex wasn't there. "Shit!" I ran back to my room, I got changed into the house colours. I said goodbye to Eliza and left the house.

As I soon as I arrive I made it in time, I find a seat In the basketball court, I saw Winn, I walked not him and sat with him. "Well your late." "Yeah I am, I realised I fell asleep at 1am." I scratch the back of my head.

The cheerleaders and the captain walked inside the court, the basketball players started playing, I kept my eyes on Lena, she swayed her hips left and right. I slowly smirk. "God damn.." Winn looked at me. "Earth to karaaa?"

"Shit! Sorry.." I looked over at Winn. "Currently 'god damn' is a word when you see Ms.Luthor?" I widen my eyes when Winn says it. "N-" "Time!" Before I could say no, Winn already knows I like her.

I see the cheerleaders go somewhere to take a break. "I'll be right back.." vines come on my muscular arm as I stand up. I ran downstairs to Lena, she looked behind her. "Oh look who it is? Ms.Danvers Baby sister..~" Lena said smirking, I blushed lightly. "Uhm.. c-.. could I speak to you?.."

"Why of course Ms.Handsome." Gosh the way she said that... All of the cheerleaders loved the danvers, since Alex was the best in the team, I was currently the best aswell, cause of how muscular I look.

Me and Lena walked to a more private place, of course outside the basketball court. "Soo.. what do u wanna talk about?" Lena crossed her arms. "Do.. you like me?.." I nervously said.

Lena's eyes widen. "Darling.. of course I d-" I cut off lena by kissing her, I pulled her close to me, I put my tongue on her lips asking for entrance, she gladly agreed and opened her mouth, it quickly turned heated. I put my hands inside her shirt putting my hands in her waist.

"Mmmf..~" lena moans quietly. I put my lips on her neck. I licked,kissed,nipped her neck. I loved how I made sounds with my lips, but also how Lena made wonderful moans, "We're back on!" Before I left I gave Lena a hickey and smacked her ass. "Thank you honey." I smirked and left her.

As i walked out I felt so good. I can feel that Lena's legs weaken. All the cheerleaders walk to Lena and asked questions, all I did was smirk. I went back to Winn and sat down with him. "What in the world happen back there?" Winn looked at me. "And what's that lipstick on your lips.." he grinned. "Okay fine I kissed Lena." "I knew it!" He shouted,

The game started and played on, cheerleaders walked out, as they walk out men that had crushes on Lena were furious. "Who gave Lena hickey." I heard the boy behind me. I wiped off the lipstick and kept calm.

After the game.

After the game I said goodbye to Winn and ran to Lena, as I saw Lena I kissed her and grabbed her ass. "Come on." Lena squeaked and walked with me. "Your in a hot mood right now Mr.Handsome.~" Lena grins.

"I just wanna show how good these arms are." I showed off my arms, I let go of Lena's ass. Lena sighed in Frustration. "Oh look who still wanna be held by the ass." I smirked and looked at her. "Shut up." Lena said and crossed her arms.

"Do you actually like me?.." I looked in her emerald eyes. "Yes I do.." Lena hugged me.

"I love you."

Yippe I made a chapter, I'm looking forward to new ones so give me idea, I'm not forcing :)

Love,Zara.

910 words