Finally Mine

Lena's P.O.V
This is my first time writing this Supercorp thing so wish me luck !!

Me and Kara had a long night,I woke up with blonde curls around my pillow.My legs were shaking of how much orgasms I had last night.

"Lee.." Kara said with a lazy groan, she started to cuddle my waist with her hands.
I started to get goosebumps from how cold Kara's hands were. "Darling,your hands are cold!" I said trying to get here hands off me slowly.

"No." She said having her head smushed into my raven hair,blonde locks into raven,the sun shines into our hairs"five more minutes please Zhao." I shivered as she called me zhao.

"Fine." I joked and stood up "Lena!!" Kara stayed close to me.

Kara finally let go,but she had the most cutest pout on her face"your pout is a weapon" I groaned and went back into bed.

Meanwhile

I was in the closet trying to find a turtle neck after Kara had put two hickeys in my neck, I looked at it in the mirror,'what did I do to deserve Kara..' I smiled as I thought.

I came out with a white turtle neck,black tight jeans and gray short jacket.

"Holy sh*t.." Kara broke her glass as she stared at me,my face was red like a tomato "best compliment:)" as I pointed at the now broken glass. "Whoops,not my fault how hot you look!"

I giggled as she came closer to me just to hug me,"you should get dress now,we might be late!"i warned kara. She super speed into the room in a flash.

My mouth was drooling as I saw kara in trousers a white blouse and black shiny shoes.

"Oh my f-" before I said it Kara's pink,soft lips crashed into mine. "Language missy." Kara said when she slapped my *ss.

"Don't start this again kara Zor-el danvers!" Kara was terrified when she always heard her whole name. She put her hands up like she was a criminal "sorry" She smirked.

Karas P.O.V

I grabbed my bag and keys and head to the door,turning around seeing the lovely Lena Luthor. "Come on lee u can't just tease me!!" I groaned as I stared at her,as she walks slowly,in her heels with dark red lipstick.

I growled as I stared.

"God the things I wanna do to you." I opened the door
Lena giggled and walked along with me.

At catco

As I walked out of the elevator with ms.grant's coffee. She always wants it new and hot.

"Miss gra-" I paused when I saw another girl next to miss grant. "Oh there you are Kiera! I have another assistant so you'll be my second." She smiled "O-oh ok" I clench my teeth with anger.

When I sat down and grabbed the phone Winn came up. "You look mad.." said Winn pointing at the phone "No I'm no- oh.." My hand was so mad I used my powers on accident.

"You don't like the assistant do you." I nodded. Winn told me to chill out and walk away.

A couples of minutes after.. *DING DING DING!!* Lena was sending something.
As I opened the message, my face was beet red.

Messages

HotCEO:Hi darlin,I'm at my office I drank too much scotch,help me please ;)

HotCEO:Take as much time as you need,I'll be in the office drinking.

HotCEO:Love you ❤️

SunshineD:Lee come on im working

SunshineD:But im coming over since u drank too much scotch!!

SunshineD:Love you too. ❤️❤️

Lena's P.O.V

This was my 8th cup of scotch and I'm feeling dizzy.

'sweetie please listen to me don't drink too much.' Kara's voice was in my thought.

I let go of my glass and stood up,I wanted to look nice for Kara. I picked up a book from the shelf and it opened a secret closet,I had so many to choose from.

My forest green lingerie was my only choice.

I put it on and waited for Kara Zor-el danvers.

G!P for Kara no smut but fluff / Kara's P.O.V

I was in my SUV,currently Lena gave it to me. My bulge was getting bigger,I knew how excited I was.

I parked my car somewhere close to L-corp,and got out and tried to hide my bulge it can be easily shown in trousers.

I quickly got inside and ran to the elevator,I greeted Jess "hey Jess could u please tell for the people who are meeting ms.Luthor cancel it and let no one come in." Jess nodded and got back to work.

I got inside and I saw Ms. Luthor in the couch with her forest green lingerie.

"Oh lena Lena." She looked down at my trousers staring at my bulge.

I came closer to pick her up and pin her to the wall.

Our lips smashed into each other. "Your finally mine." I said with a growl.

Imagine it your way <3 ;)
Pls tell me if there is any wrong stuff in it 💚💙

862 words.