'Like super super normal!'

Ms grant was gonna quit catco and Lena would like to have a break from L-corp and try catco.
I think just a light smut ahead? Idk.

Narrator P.O.V
Kara, James and Winn were in they're office talking about normal stuff, until kara used her super hearing to check if Ms. Grant was coming. 'Yes lena I promise there will be no big problem you'll have Kiera!' 'Oh.. yeah okay.' "Guys! Guys!" Kara said to try and give them their attention.

"Ms. Luthor is gonna be are new boss, we need to be super normal, like really normal, super!-" "is she having a stroke?, is this a stroke.." Winn looked at James. "Nope.." he said. DING!

Kara p.o.v

"Oh golly... come on guys. " Kara said and looked at her back to tell them to come. "Ms. Grant! Oh my rao.." as I looked at Ms.luthor her dress was tight and stunning, her green eyes made me weak, I tried to keep my legs closed, "hello Kara, oh hello sir.." "Kiera this is lena, but you will call her Ms.luthor. " my face was red and James was, gosh does he like her?!

"A-alright." I smiled "James. " he said smiling. I looked at lena who seems like she's blushing. Then looked at me winking. RAO! Gosh rao did u send me to her?

"Winn Schott at your service!" Winn had an energetic smile. "Kiera why don't you and your friends show Ms.luthor her office. And show her the building." "Gotcha.." Ms. Grant left and went to the elevator, she waved goodbye and the doors closed.

"M-" "Lena let me show you around!" James said, gosh let me speak! "Mr. Flirty is back on the road.." Winn said, "mmmhmm..." I looked down adjusting my glass while walking to now Ms.Luthors office. "It's wonderful James." Lena said with a smile but I didn't look that real.

I was looking at the two of them, James blushing Lena looking down. "Anyways,to the staff meeting room?" I said looking at the two. "Sure Kara." James said.

Lena was walking in front while us three were in the back. "Winn could u tell miss luthor about the staff room?" "Sure!" Winn smiled "Your liking to boss aren't you.." I said, not really happy about it, I mean I support him but I like her.

"Ah you're seeing the chemistry of course I am!" "You know u can't date the boss right?" "I. D. C." James Said one by one.

*AFTER SHOWING AND NOW  AT MS LUTHORS OFFICE*

"Could I talk to Kara for a second?" Lena asked. "Sure." Winn and James said both. "So what is I-" before I said it lena kissed me. "L-lena~.." she kissed me in the neck and nipped it."come to my house at 17." She kissed me with hunger and passion, I kissed her back. She gave me her address. "I'll see u later l-lena.." she smacked my ass, making it jiggle.(SORRY IM JUST LAUGHING-)

"Kara what's with the hickeyyy??" Winn asked looking at it. "O-Oh!- Uhm I hit my neck on something,it's not a hickey." "Hm okay!" Winn walked off, until James came up "Kara what the fuck." I started running giggling. "She's not yours!"

"Get back here!" James shouted across the hallway.

At 5:00pm in Lena's penthouse.

Woah. I didn't expect to see Ms.Luthors Apartment that big. I walked to the elevator to her penthouse, the doors were white, the door knob was real shiny, why would she love an ordinary girl.. I opened the door, "Lena?" I asked, I closed the door the next thing that happens lena kisses me,

"Gosh I love how you get so shy when u see me...~" Lenas Irish accent goes thick as she whispers in my ear. I push Lena to the wall making her whimper. "I'm topping now." I said when I put my knee in her crotch.

"K-Kara..~" I started rubbing faster which made her shake, "Faster, Kara, faster!~.." Lena was holding onto me. She came hard cum was dripping on the floor. "Where your bedroom." She pointed at the room. I picked her up and ran to the room.

"I won't make u walk in the morning." I growled in her ear.

Morning

I woke up on Lena's bed, and forgot James can't see we walk in together. I got up getting my clothes and kissing Lena's head. "Hm... Kara..?" I was about to open the door when I heard Lena's voice. "Yes honey?" I said looking back. "See u later.." I came to her giving her the most passion kiss.

"Bye.." I opened the door and walked out.

AT CATCO

I was on my desk near Ms.Luthors office, until james came by and stayed in front of Ms. Luthors door. "Are u like gonna stay there?" "Yeah. I have coffee for her." I nodded and went back to my work.

*DING* Lena came up, walking slowly her legs were sort of shaking. I guess my strap-on did well. I smirked at her, she was walking to her door, I looked at the both of them. "Lena!, here's some coffee." James smiled. "Thank you james."

Lena walked inside, then james walked away, "I love u." I said silently when I looked at Lena. "I love u too." She smiled.

HI GUYSSSS, I won't be posting that much rn since school is back, but I will still post after.

Yours truly, Zara.

915 words