Twins (pt2)

SMUT!

Kara's P.O.V
Lena started to walk down the bedroom dropping her blouse on the ground. "You coming?" I adjusted my glasses and started to follow,as I came inside the room lena was on the bed holding a strap on. I superspeed my clothes off and pounced on her.

Lena dropped the strap on and started to kiss me, "Kara.." I kissed her neck, I removed her bra and threw it on the ground,I kissed her perfect boobs and went lower. "Kara.I'm-" I didn't listen until lena held my head."I'm gonna touch." Lena stood up and kissed my neck,she grabbed the strap on,"put it on." She gave me the strap on,then I put it on.

I clip everything and laid down again. Lena took off my sports bra,and started to go lower. She spit some saliva on the dildo and then rubbed it all over. "Are u ready?" Lena leaned in to my ear and whispered. "Yes lee." Lena stood up and let the dildo slide in to her pussy.

"God that feels amazing!" Lena said,her weight hit my clit and I groaned, she started to bounce up and her boobs were in synced as they bounced, Lena went in and out of the dildo,she had a steady pace but went faster, as she went up I tilt my hip up and let the dildo in her. "Kara!~" I stood up and changed position. "On all fours baby."

Lena went on all four and I let the dildo slide in again. I checked if she was fine, "I'm okay." I held on to her waist and started to move my hip. I went on fast made,which made her a moaning mess, "faster,Kara,faster!~" lena was shaking. "I'm gonna,cum!" I slowed down, and went fast again,

"Second one hon." I grunted,i moved my hip and went in synced as we moved. "Oh my kara!~" Lena arms shakes. We changed positions again,I was sitting down while Lena was on her knees still riding my strap-on. "I'm gonna c-cum!.." Lena fell into my shoulder, and let her cum in waves of pleasure.

I slide the strap on out and Lena whimper. "It's ok let me just wipe you." I superspeed into the bathroom and wet the towel and came back. I wipe the strap on and her pussy but before I wiped the strap on I took a lick, "you taste nice." And cleaned it.

"Come here." Lena said, I came up to here and cuddle her softly. "I love you lee." I kissed her forehead. "Don't ever prank me again." Lena kissed me in the lips and fell asleep.

                                                       In the morning

Lenas P.O.V
I woke with blonde locks on my pillow, I got up and looked around there was a strap on in the bed , clothes scattered around and Kara. I stood up slowly but I didn't managed to stand,instead I fell.

Kara woke up from the sound of me falling on the bed, "I guess my strap on took it seriously." She chuckled. "How will I get to work now?" I smiled. "I guess your staying with me" Kara got up and cuddled me.

"I love you too kara." "You remembered!" Kara kissed me.

YAYY I MADE MY FIRST PART 2, I will be making vacation part 2 but idk how to startttt, maybe ideas from u guys? Thanks love ya guys ❤️

Zara

582 words