Lecture room.

Kara's P.O.V
I was walking around the hallway of my school as I heard a beautiful and perfect sound coming from the lecture room.

I step inside from a beauty of a raven hair girl from below the classroom, sitting on the bench of the piano and playing majestically. Kara knew the song and sang along. "With love.. of my life. She's got glitter for skin. My radiant dream in the night. I don't need no light to see u shine!.." the raven hair girl heard and sang too. "It's you're golden hour.."

The sound of the piano slowly faded away. Our echoes faded away from the large room, as the girl looked at me I smiled like crazy, like how the world Stopped around us. "You have a wonderful voice darling." I looked down blushing from her compliment. "Thanks.. but what are u doing in the lecture room?"

The girl stood to pick her bag up. "Ah I'm not sure, I wanted to try the piano. " she can't be here though.. "but you can't be he-" the girl shut my mouth and kissed me. "Don't tell. For me, please?" I blushed hard as a Color of beet red. "I-I-.. sure. Can we meet up?" "Of course. I'm Lena." She has a wonderful name.

"Kara." I gave a hand. Instead she took my hand and kissed it. "Wonderful name." She said with a smiled "I-I'll see u later." I smiled, and walked out quickly. My face was red I was sweating, Rao I think I'm gay.

Lena's P.O.V
As Kara walked out quickly my gayness quickly came back. " I wonder if she's in my class.." Lena stepped outside and smiling. The bell had rang and everyone started to walk to class. As I entered the classroom, my eyes landed on Kara. She had her blue ocean eyes gazing at me.

She looked back down and blushed. She had a free seat behind her so I sat down there. The teacher tapped the microphone. "Hello good afternoon everyone." He said, he started the class with questions, but all in my mind was Kara,Kara,kara.. I looked down and see her so focused, I watched her write the answers of questions.

I took my gaze off Kara and started to do the answers.

Meanwhile

As the class bell had rung everyone exit the room. I saw kara and ran to her. "Kara, could you come with me to the bathroom?" I asked politely and gently holding her arm. "Sure.." I let go and let her follow me. The next thing I entered the room I grabbed Kara and kissed her. "Lena.." she moaned as I kissed her neck.

"Yes?.." I softly said. "I want you." She moaned quietly. I sucked and nipped on her jawline and neck, all of a sudden and person came in, we ran to the comfort room and locked the door. As Kara was staring, I opened her jeans and slide my hand into her thongs. I started to rub her clit making her shake. I shut her mouth and started rubbing at a fast pace.

" mmmhmmmm!~" Kara was shaking in euphoria. I got my middle and ring finger in her pussy and started to thrust without a warning. I knew she was gonna cum so I took my fingers out giving it a pop and licked it. I zip her jeans. And got outside,

"A-are they gone?.." Kara was walking out and... not really walking properly. I was sucking my finger and looking back. "Oh yeah they're gone." I smirked. "What have u done! How will I walk outta here" "whoops!" I walked up to her and kissed her. "I like you.." I said.

"I like you too lena." Kara kissed me putting her arms around my neck. "Be my girlfriend?" I asked nervously. "Of course lee!" Kara answered and I smiled.

A few years lena was introduced to the danvers. And wearing rings.

This is probably good enough:]

Zara.

669 words