🎀 Chapter-34🎀

Start from the beginning

Sook-Ja- Hey Oppa.

She said slowly trying her best not to make him flinch. He looked at her and gave her a small smile.

Sook-Ja- Are you fine now?

She asked as she and Jay came and sat beside him. Hoseok nodded a little telling them "He was Fine."

There was silence between for the next 10 minutes. Hoseok broke the silence

Hoseok- I wish I never left Korea.
I don't like it here anymore. I just want to go back.

Sook-Ja- Then, let's go. We will also come with you. Right?

Jay- Right. Let's go.

Hoseok looked at both of them like they were joking or something.

Sook-Ja- We are not joking. Before you woke up, me and Jay were talking about this only.

Jay- Yes Hyung. Let's go back to Korea.

He said. Hoseok went into deep thoughts.

Sook-Ja- Oppa you will also get to meet your family again. It's been 8 Years, right? And you miss them so much too.

Jay- Yes Hyung. There is nothing to thing. Let's just go to your house and start packing. I will tell my Dad to book us tickets. He will get us and that too for tomorrow's flight. 

Sook-Ja- and Till tomorrow, if you want you can stay here.

Hoseok- I guess you are right. Let's go.

He said. Sook-Ja and Jay looked at each other with a big smile. They both went and  hugged Hoseok.

🌺🌺🌺

Next Day

Hoseok-  Should I like.... Write a note telling aunt that I am leaving.

Jay- Maybe you should. Wait..... Sook you write.

Sook-Ja- Fine.

She said. She took a sticky note and worte

Aunt Choi,
I am going back to Korea.
By.

-Hoseok

She closed the pen and sticked the note on refrigerator. Hoseok and Jay read the note. Jay almost laughed at how direct Sook-Ja was.

Hoseok- Isn't it a bit.... Short?

Sook-Ja- It isn't. Now, let's go. Jay's father must be be here to pick us up.

Hoseok- Hmm....

He said. They took their luggage and went out. It was early morning, and no one was around. They saw A car standing outside. While Jay's father was sitting in it. All three of them went there and sat inside after putting their luggage. Jay and Sook-Ja sat kn the back while Hoseok sat in the front sit beside Jay's father.

JF- Ready to go kids?

Jay- Yup Dad

Jay answered. His father nodded his head and started the car. He started driving. It was 45 minutes journey to the airport.