🎀 Chapter-32🎀

Start from the beginning

The doctors have taken Yeonie in the OT while they were waiting outside. Namjoon and Irene were still crying.

Within, half an hour the doctor came out.
They all stood up and went near him.

Namjoon- How is my daughter Doctor? She is fine right?

He asked. The doctor shooked his head and said

Doctor- We are sorry. She was dead before you brought her here.

He said. Irene fall on her knees because of the shock.

Namjoon- Y-you a-re ly-ing. Th-is ca-n't hap-pen. Ple-ase te-ll me it's a li-e.

Doctor- We are sorry Mr. Kim. We are not lying. It's been more than an hour that she is dead.

He said. Jin was fast enough to hold Namjoon before he also fall on the ground. He came near the bench and made him sit there.

Namjoon- H-h-hyu-hyung.

Jin- Shh.... I know Namjoon. I know. Be strong Joonie.

~ Jin Hyung!!

Jin turned back heating his name. He saw Yoongi.

(Yoongi didn't left Seoul that time)

Yoongi- Hyung. Why didn't you told me you were here? And what happened to Joon?

Jin- Yeonie is Dead Yoongi.

He said. Yoongi looked at him with wide eyes.

Yoongi- W-what!?

Jin- Yup. Yoongs. Yeonie left us. She--

Before Jin could say more, the doctor came and said

Doctor- Dr. Kim can you all come to my office? I need to tell you all something.

He said. Jin nodded. He told Namjoon to come with him. Jisso and Irene also followed them with Yoongi.

When they all were kn the doctor's office,

Jin- What do you want to tell us Dr. Lee?

Doctor- Dr. Kim. We did some test on Yeonie and found out the cause of her death. 

Namjoon- W-what is it?

Doctor- This may be shocking to you all as she was just 2 years old. But she was Raped.

He said making all the people in the room shock.

Irene- W-w-what?

Doctor- Yup. And she was also drugged. Her body couldn't handle all this and she died.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Kim family and Mum Family came back home after doing Yeonie's funeral. Namjoon and Irene were still devasted from all this.

Well, who wouldn't be. They lost their daughter. Lisa was also sad. She lost her elder twin. She also cried so much when her parents told her that Yeonie will never come back.