Chapter 4 Part 13-Sticks and Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Can Truly Kill

Start from the beginning

Truth Bullet 3: Burnt Hole

I paused, before slowly lifting his shirt up. I dropped it back down, almost puking into my hands. There was a small hole in his flesh, which terrified me. An uneasy feeling overcame me, as I continued to think about it. What... could've caused this? And did that cause the blood around the mouth? If so... why?

Truth Bullet 4: Abdomen Wound

I looked to Taguchi's hands. They were covered in blood. But why was that? Why were Taguchi's hands covered in blood?

Truth Bullet 5: Bloody Hands

I took a stepped backwards, accidentally stepping into a red liquid. It was blood. But, I hadn't noticed until now that it was all around the room. I paused. No, it wasn't around the entire room. It was in a trail. It went from Taguchi's body, over to Imamura, circled to the corner with the cabinet, and then over to the door. Or... maybe it was the other way around...

Truth Bullet 6: Blood Trail

Speaking of the cabinet... it had been tipped over onto it's side. The giant metal cabinet was the thing that blocked us from getting through the door in the first place, and was very difficult to move. But that wasn't the only thing interesting about it. The cabinet had blood on one side of it, with bloody hand prints being the most interesting signs of disturbance. And it had been tipped over so that it was completely visible. But... why was the cabinet in that state? When I had stayed at the hospital, the cabinet was right side up next to the door. But... this one was laying in front of the door. Why was that?

Truth Bullet 7: Metal Cabinet

I paused, looking towards the middle of the room. On the ground was a small hand gun, that almost seemed clean, except for the handle that had blood on it. I took a moment to think, before walking over and pushing the gun onto it's other side. This side was covered in blood completely, which made the other side seem nonexistent. But... why was it like this?

Truth Bullet 8: Hand Gun

Suddenly, Kawata picked it up off of the ground.

"W- wait! Kawata! What are you..." I began. Kawata pulled out the magazine, and poured out the bullets into his hand. Out came five bullets, that had not been used quite yet. He pulled back part of the gun to look inside, seeing no other bullets were inside. We stared at it for a moment...

"... how many can it hold?" I asked.

"Well, this hand gun..." Kawata began, looking at it for a moment to try and answer the question. "About... twelve." He said.

"... so seven are missing?" I replied. He paused for a moment.

"Well... it's unclear how many bullets were loaded up, so we can't know how many were used or loaded into the gun." Kawata explained.

"So... we have to solve that first..." I replied. He nodded. But... how could we figure that out?

Truth Bullet 9: Ammo

I paused, looking to a small container that was peaking out slightly from underneath Imamura's hospital bed. I got down on my hands and knees, being sure to not get any blood on the dress I was still wearing from last night. I pulled it out. It was a white plastic bottle, covered in blood. I paused for a moment, seeing that the label was still on it. I tried to look at it through the blood, but it was barely visible and unreadable.