Additional

"You look ridiculous," Jennifer smiled.

"I know," Benny sighed,

"You know what you look like?"

"Hm?"

"You look like you're twenty again trying to convince me to go on one date,"

"Do don't I? Its a good job you said yes,"

"Oh yes, the day it all went wrong," She joked,

"You act as though I couldn't run off any minute,"

"We have matching necklaces," She said holding the chain that was around her neck permanently.

"Of course, there's no going back now,"

"Obviously. Can you imagine if my brother didn't retire at the exact time that he did and I didn't have to go in memorial we wouldn't be here preparing for his wedding together,"

"I can't imagine no,"

"Shut up," She laughed,

"If it wasn't for a lot of things we wouldn't be here now,"

"Looks almost as though we were meant to be here,"

"Almost," The two glanced at each other with warm gazes before she glanced down taking in his outfit. His blank satin shirt hung around his body and tight black jeans before she burst out laughing. He tried to act offended before he joined in with her. 

THE END

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

And that concludes 'One Game'. I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone that had read and voted for this book I am beyond thankful for you. I would also like to add... I will be writing another book. Not a book two unfortunately but another book about Benny Watts if you would like to read that it will be on my profile soon.

I hope this book made sense with the one-game concept and the one of everything and their relationship and how it all links but yeah. It may have come off as too complex with it all but whatever.

So yeah, another book. Not a prequel. Just another book so go and read that when it's out.

Thank you so very much, I hope you enjoyed it.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚