DON'T LEAVE ME...

Start from the beginning

Arnav turned cold at his son's decision, but as a father of girl whom considered as his own daughter... He know Raghu is right..

" Do what you wish.. I trust your decision making than of mine. I think you know what is good for you.. "He said and sighed." But you will come back right? "

Raghu nodded weakly...

_______________

Sangeet was all but fun for Raghu.. Raghu acts like he is happy but the girl in pink Lehenga makes his heart beats faster than ever...

He gulp his wine down and sat down beside Shakshi whom is already warmed up to his mom..

At least Shakshi is happy...

Raghu look at at his mom's happy face as she danced with Arnav on the stage, she have her own life and family now..

He noticed how Saira is looking lost fora moment and faked her smile for sake of others... He sighed..

Khushi on the other hand, notice Arnav's disturbed face, "Arnavji? Are you alright?"

Arnav shook his head, lowered his head and the tip of his nose touched the tip of Khushi's. He was silent for a while before speaking softly, "Our children all have grown up now.. I find it hard to believe that they all have started to make their own decisions.. And I'm worried for their future.. I think now I understand why our elders used to nag us.. Still do you think they'll be fine?"

Khushi broke into smile when he shared his concern." Saira and Raghu are more mature than we were in our past.. I do worry about Varsha sometimes but, why fear when my son is here with us.. He will take care of her. Our Raghu is kind and responsible after all." She said with with proud.

"It is Raghu whom I'm worried for.." Arnav thought to himself.

"I just wish a better future for them all where they could live without any worry.. As we both will there to guide them to never repeat the same mistakes that we made." He said with smile.

She smiled heartedly, "Don't worry, my dear laad governor."

Arnav chuckled, "I really miss you calling me that.." His words made her laughed as they continued to dance..

_______________

Next day..

There is no one more beautiful than his mother, she looked absolutely like divine in her wedding attire, he couldn't hold back his tears seeing her getting marry happily with the man she loves...

No more toxic people around... Their small but happy family is peaceful without any problem..

True happiness is when you witness the people who you love are being happy..

He felt content...

Khushi and Arnav vowed to spent their 7 lives together... Here on, there will nothing can ever separate them anymore..

He gave them a gift for honeymoon in France for a week. "You both are going!" He stated stubbornly.

Khushi and Arnav looked at each other and blushed hard.

All of them retire to their own room to rest after long and busy day..

Raghu noticed Saira's absence, he frowned as he went to look for her at her room first, he got no answer when he knocked her room door..

He pushed open the door, door wasn't locked?

She is nowhere in her room...

He found her letter on her side table...