Jade Preparatory Academy

Dear Distinguished Student, 

Congratulations! You've been accepted to Jade Preparatory Academy, the most prestigious school in Pyrrhia. Her Imperial Majesty Queen Wasp was educated here, along with the rest of the royal family, going all the way back to Queen Ladybug. Only the best Weaponed individuals in Pyrrhia are accepted.

Term commences on September first at eight o'clock with your first class. All students are required to be at Jade Preparatory Academy from one week to two days early, at least on August twenty-ninth. Jade Preparatory Academy is in Wasp City, a kilometer from Her Imperial Majesty Queen Wasp's palace.

The subjects you will be studying are as follows: 

           Math, taught by Professor Hawthorn Mulberry (Foglia) for classes C and F and Professor Caterpillar Termite (Kypseli) for classes A and B. 

           Language Arts, taught by Professor Asha Landslide (Shavar) for classes C and F and Professor Whirlpool Loggerhead (Segara) for classes A and B.

          History, taught by Professor Webs Whitewash (Segara) for classes C and F and Professor Cadelle Termite (Kypseli) for classes A and B.

          Science, taught by Professor Mangrove Bandicoot (Ua) for classes C and F and Professor Mastermind Galaxy (Noctu) for classes A and B. 

          Foreign languages, taught by Professor Hvitur Iceberg (Glacee) for classes C and F, and Professor Permafrost Icestorm (Glacee) for classes A and B. 

          Physical education, taught by Professor Kestrel Peregrine (Zerua) (two days a week)

          Art, taught by Professor Magnificent Shine (Ua) (one day a week) 

         Music, taught by Professor Dune Roadrunner (Ramil) (one day a week)

***Please note: There are three substitute teachers who teach one class per subject per week. All students will have either Stonemover Cursebringer (Noctu), Chameleon Honeybringer (Ua), or Nautilus Jetty (Segara) for ten periods a week. They follow the main teachers' lesson plans, and which days they teach on depends on the class and which classes need more help. All three of these substitute teachers will have their own homeroom.***

The four grade levels–nineth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth–are split into four classes each, each class having room for ten students. At the beginning of the year, a week before start of term, each student will take nine exams–on what they will learn that year, not the previous year–to determine what class they should be in. The ten highest grading students will be in A, the next ten will be in B, the next ten will be in C, and the ten lowest grading students will be in F. The exams will take place on August twentieth, August twenty-first, August twenty-second, and August twenty-third at either Wasp City Middle School or Cicada City Middle School, whichever location is most convenient for you. Please alert the school of your chosen location at least three days prior to the exams. Students will find out what class they are in on August twenty-fifth. Students will receive their supply lists on August twenty-fifth, in the same email where they find out what class they are in.

Welcome to Jade Preparatory Academy and congratulations again on your acceptance to the most prestigious school in our empire,

                Oasis Sizzle

               Principal of Jade Preparatory Academy

               Head of the Department of Education

               on behalf of Her Imperial Majesty Queen Wasp