A/N (Please Read!)

I know there are a billion of these, but I was reading them, and I kept thinking about what I would do differently, so here we are. 

I update every other Friday at seven am exactly (PDT) until it's done. I'm still figuring out where exactly I want this story to go, but there will be a plot that is somewhat similar to the canon series. 

I'm putting this at the beginning of all of my stories. There are a few general rules I'm going to enforce. (By enforce I mean I'll block you if you don't follow them).

1) No swearing in comments. This is an attempt to be respectful to people who don't appreciate it when others swear. In addition, oftentimes a swear word is taken negatively even if you don't mean it that way. If you swear in my book, I will give you one warning. If you argue, or give a rude response, I will block you. I have enforced this, and I will continue to enforce it. 

2) Be nice. Respect people's opinions.

3) Constructive criticism only, and constructive criticism is encouraged.

4) Point out typos if you want, but don't be rude about it.

5) No wars (ship wars or anything else; too often those get out of hand, and I don't want to have to mediate them.)

6) Enjoy! :-)