Chapter 4 Part 12-Sticks And Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Can Truly Kill

Start from the beginning

"What happens if... no one dies by tomorrow morning?" Otani asked. Ressa began to giggle, which slowly rose to a horribly manic laugh.

"Then everyone dies except for Imamura!" Ressa cackled. "So what's it gonna be!? What's it gonna be!? Sacrifice the injured for your sakes, or kill kill kill someone else to save the one on their death bed? Or will you all die for her? OOOOO I LOVE THIS MOTIVE SO MUCH!!!" Ressa cheered. "I can't wait to tell the other people who don't know! EEE this is so EXCITING!!!" Ressa called out, before quickly disappearing. Kawata stared for a moment, before turning to me.

"Hirano." He began, before stepping forward and placing a hand on each of my shoulders. "You have to show them."

"Huh?" I replied, completely taken aback.

"It's the only way we'll get out of this place alive. If we want to survive, we have to get out of here tonight." Kawata explained.

"B- but, what about Imamura?" I asked. He sighed.

"I'll think about it while you're all there. I have to stay here to make sure that Taguchi doesn't making out of this place." Kawata replied. Kawata took the morgue key from his belt, and placed it into my hand. "I'm not sure where Sugai and Kajiwara are, so you'll have to tell them all about this later." I took a deep breath, nodding.

"Everyone! Follow me!" I called out, immediately racing out of the sacrifice dome. Everyone followed behind me, as quickly made our way over to the morgue.

"Where are we going!?" Otani asked. Quickly, I unlocked the door, stepping inside.

"The fuck..?" Yamazaki blurted out, staring at Araigu.

"AAAHHHH!!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE!?" Araigu called out. Quickly, I shut the door behind us.

"Okay, s- so guys, this is Araigu." I said.

"I can fucking see that." Yamazaki replied, folding his arms angrily.

"Um, Araigu is... helping us find a way out of this place." I explained, ignoring Yamazaki's comment. Everyone went silent, Arima standing next to me happily.

"We're... going to get out here..?" Yamazaki asked, his eyes wide open. Suddenly, sweat began to roll down his face, as he cover his mouth with one hand. "Fuck..."

"Um, well, not exactly. We need to find a four digit code to get out of this place." I explained. Suddenly, Otani pulled me into a hug.

"Oh this is wonderful news!" Otani cheered. He smiled, dropping me and walking over to Araigu. "Thank you so much for helping us. I cannot thank you enough." Araigu stared with a puzzled look on their face.

"O- oh, um, y- you're welcome?" Araigu replied.

"Yamazaki... are you okay?" Arima asked. Yamazaki had a disturbed look on his face, as he stared at the floor.

"Fucking... horse shit..." Yamazaki mumbled. "Just, continue speaking. Don't mind me."

"Okay?" I responded, a bit puzzled. "Um, so I'm going to need your help to find this code. B- but we have to do it tonight, or we all die." I said. Otani nodded.

"You can count on me." Otani replied.

"I- I'll tell Kajiwara and Sugai about this." I said.

"Oh! A- and, I did some d- digging, and found out that th- the code is in the h- hotel." Araigu added. Otani and Arima nodded, racing out of the room.

"Thanks Araigu..." I said. Araigu smiled. I turned back to the entrance of the room. Yamazaki just stood there, thinking. "What's wrong Yamazaki?" I asked. He stood frozen for a moment, before he looked to me.